Supply list for your OT TK build....

I wish I had known about his post(s) during my build!  I thought I looked everywhere, but apparently not.  (Mine is not as fancy, but hopefully it will do for now!) :)

I did some research. You may want to add 2 more speed rivets for the belt; one on each end

There are 3 of them on the belt. Each end, and one in the middle.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

In the same spirit, i've always found these diagrams by Billhag extremely handy for new comers.

Thanks for the awesome visual. I'm going to print these up and post them in my work station. I'm starting to get supplies together for the upcoming Anovos kit I ordered yesterday. I am geeked to say the least.

• 1 month later...

I am going to ask him to PM you, Tony...  I got the website wrong, but it is updated and works now.  To err is human...

Edited by justjoseph63

My apologies for the missing photo...  I accidentally deleted it from Photobucket.  Am working on making a new one, and thanks for the heads-up!

• Like 2

Peter, I would suggest getting in touch with Evilboy for the TD clips.  I believe he has a thread under the Ongoing items for sale thread.

• 2 weeks later...

My BBB has arrived and now I am making sure I have what I need and getting what I don't.  This list is perfect!  Thanks for putting it together, Joseph!

I'm heading to JoAnn's this weekend with a stack of 50% off coupons. I know, one per transaction, so there will be a few trips to the car...

thanks very much for this list, it's super helpful.

can anyone suggest a good undersuit to buy? all i seem to come across are ones for bikers, and are priced quite high for what you get. if i have to dish out $200 for underroos, then so be it, but it just seems like there could be cheaper options.

• 4 weeks later...

There is some debate between French Blue and Mediterranean Blue (Humbrol #48) for the tube stripes.  French Blue, however, seems to be the consensus for the ab plate buttons.  I think it might be best for you to list both and let people decide.  Your list could be taken as objectively definitive, when some things are subjective choices.  It is often suggested that neither colour is the original/quite right.

Here's a Billhag image that appears to be newer than the one most often referenced.

14715_10152683802802051_3293039239856912008_n_zpsuvb9cka9.jpg.36b8c2c532be037793a5e74420cd7caf.jpg

I used the Mediterranean Blue on my tube stripes, but it's definitely a personal choice.

I just wanted to point this out, as it might save some newer recruits the confusion I suffered, when trying to decide.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 2