Armor: RS Prop Masters

Helmet: RS Prop Masters

E-11: Hyperfirm
Boots: RS Prop Masters
Canvas belt: RS Prop Masters
Hand Plates: RS Prop Masters
Neck Seal: RS Prop Masters
Holster: RS Prop Masters

Ok, here we go, I've made the suggested changes from my EIB thread, so here's hoping!  :) 

Full Body
IMG_5141.jpg
IMG_5142.jpg
IMG_5144.jpg
IMG_5145.jpg

Armor Details
IMG_5146.jpg
IMG_5147.jpgIMG_5154.jpg
IMG_5150.jpg
IMG_5151.jpg
IMG_5152.jpgIMG_5153.jpg
IMG_5155.jpg
IMG_5157.jpg
IMG_5159.jpg
IMG_5160.jpg IMG_4986.jpg

Helmet Details
IMG_5165.jpgIMG_5166.jpgIMG_5167.jpgIMG_5168.jpgIMG_5169.jpgIMG_5170.jpgIMG_5171.jpg

Blaster Details
IMG_5172.jpgIMG_5173.jpg

Accessories Details
IMG_5174.jpgIMG_5175.jpgIMG_5176.jpgIMG_5178.jpgIMG_5177.jpg
Edited by gazmosis

A very nice and clean build. Congratulation on that.

The only thing that might get revisited could be the sniper-kneeplate. On the photo it appears as some of the "cut-away-material" was not ... cut away ☺

20150514_232339_zpsoif7grp7.jpg

If that should be so, I think you will have no problem to cut the extra-material underneath the lower red line. Then the whole kneeplate should be slightly liftet upwards to match the edges of the shin (the two other red lines should touch).

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/uploads/gallery/album_22/gallery_14191_22_72381.jpg

Should be no big deal at all. Thumbs up!

Edited by Paggeldiwwer

Hey there, Luke!!!

Thank you so much for your work to perfect this great armor. As Ruben stated, it probably will be used as a reference for future Centurion Applicants. Let's look at this!!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All but one photo off the required list is present. I looked back to see if I could pull it from your EIB application but it's not there either. You need to post a picture featuring the wrist openings of your forearms with no return edges. I can see most of it in your "arms up" shots, but please take/post this pic asap.

All other aspects of your armor are correct to qualify for the Centurion award. With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section, we normally go over certain minor things on your armor that can improve the final look of your armor. The good news is..........not much to say here!!! Great work! There was a mention regarding your sniper knee. I'll go on record and say I hate these!! The ratio of sniper knees that DO NOT​ fit compared to the ones that do is so astronomical it's silly. Everyone struggles with these. Many of the sniper plates in the original film extended past the "corner" of the ridge on the outside of the lower leg. Although I would like to see your plate aligned a bit better with the top ridge of the shin, I have seen much worse. 

I do need to mention an incredible adjustment made to the sides of Luke's armor. 

RS was kind enough to leave a bit of extended material off the sides of their ab plate for those who need a little extra room. However, if the side rivets and male snap locations are not adjusted accordingly, they can end up out of place. Luke's EIB application showed this case. What it also showed was a bit of side overlap. I suggested that if he indeed had the room, to trim that little extra bit. This would put all the rivets and male snaps into their proper positions. As you can see, he did that and result was perfection. The before pics are on top.

post-12041-0-06463900-1431869581_thumb.png

Troop with pride young man!!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations, a nice set of armor indeed. Welcome to Centurion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk