Darman, Veedox, or TrooperBay soft parts?

Can't decide, seen positive reviews and many endorsements for each producer. Please feel free to leave feedback if you have first-hand experience. I need a neck seal (with or without bib) and a thinner holster for a lightweight trooping blaster. I'm sure they're all nice, I'm just trying to find the best combo. Thanks all (especially the makers!)

Edited by charlesnarles

I ordered from Darman on the neck seal and holster, both was superb.Ā  I went back to Darman for my clone neck seal when I started my clone armor.Ā  It is preference and first impressions are huge so I choose Darman though I hear lots of good things about quite a few of the guys providing pieces.Ā  I personally will order from Darman for any need for items that he offers.

Have both Darman`s and Veedoxes neckseals both great quality,,, As Im going ANH Hero I wanted the shiny Material so I also got Veedoxes Neckseal.. and its excellent,

Ā 

Went with Darman`s ANH Hero holster couldnt be happier.

Ā 

Both great guys and offer great high quality soft parts

Ā 

its up to you really...

I have a Darman neck seal and I'm very happy with it.Ā  It's made with a light weight breathable fabric similar to the underarmor-style undersuit I have.Ā  This gives itĀ a seamless appearance when the bib isĀ tucked into the shirt which appeals to me.Ā  There's also a fabric stiffener inside which helpsĀ to hold it shape.Ā Ā I'll likely be ordering a Veedox neck seal in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

Check in the ongoing sales thread. He's there. Or simply search Darman and send him a message

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Have both Darman`s and Veedoxes neckseals both great quality,,, As Im going ANH Hero I wanted the shiny Material so I also got Veedoxes Neckseal.. and its excellent,

Ā 

Went with Darman`s ANH Hero holster couldnt be happier.

Ā 

Both great guys and offer great high quality soft parts

Ā 

its up to you really...

This is exactly the same situation that I've got. Ā As an ANH Hero build, I went with Veedox for the Hero style neck seal, but I do have Darman's heavyweight holster.

Ā 

Both are absolutely quality products, and quality people to do business with. Ā I wouldn't hesitate to order from either of them, for any need of a product that they offer, again.

• 1 month later...

Have a darman neck seal. It's great quality. I also have a trooperbay pauldron and it's great as is the canvas belt I got from him. It's all preferences.

Did you measure your waist with the armour on first before deciding what size canvas belt you wanted?

The vendors mentioned here sell a lot to FISD members.Ā  They would not still be around if their products were not high quality.Ā  I applaud those Troopers who have set up a business supplying future Troopers! :salute:

Ā 

And, I am completely satisfied with my neck seal and holster from Darman and my canvas belt from TrooperBay! :duim: