Black Under Suit and Boots

Just picked up the bottom half of the the undersuit at Academy Sporting goods for 17 bucks. You can drop some coin on Nike and Hurley for the same stuff, it's up to you. Unfortunately, they didn't have a long sleeve top. I think it's because it's summertime. Hope that gives you a lead

The top can be tricky to find sometimes.Ā  I use a plain old starter top I managed to find at a walmart, though I will replace this soon.Ā  Trooperbay appears to have tops though I have no experience with the product and can't comment on what it is like.Ā  I also had under armour heatgear compression pants that I swapped for a pair of yoga pants my girlfriend can no longer wear, they work quite well surprisingly.Ā  Will go back to something under armour like, finding one without a logo that gets in the way or one that is plain black can be difficult so keep that in mind when you shop and an eye out for anything that may negate them from use.

I got mine from Dick's sporting goods, but I am sure you can try another large store of the same type.Ā  The nice thing is that you can try them on before purchasing to ensure they fit correctly, and are not loose.

You can also try Imperial boots. Ā My dealings with them were 100% positive, and there is a lot of positive feedback from other members as well.

• 4 weeks later...

What do you guys do to keep the top half from riding up while trooping? Tuck it into the bottom half or does the belt on the TK kit more or less keep everything in place? Trying to figure out what I wanna do before I start plopping down cash every where.