Anovos ANH TK kit

Hey everyone! So I bought the Anovos kit. I've no illusions as I am sure that several mods will need to be required to make it pass muster for 501st approval. However, I am really looking forward to it! Just wanted to share my excitement. Researching the crap out of this forum for a good E-11 as well!

• Like 1

In the meantime like you mentioned start looking for the blaster and other components that the armor doesn't come with.Ā  That might help with the wait.Ā  I hear you though, the waiting is the worst sometimes.

Ā 

And start reading some build threads.Ā  I had pictures hanging all ove rmy basement before my kit even arrived.

• Like 2

I also ordered the Anovos armor. This will be my first and I'm not that worried about it. I read this comment and it right. It's how you fit it to your body that get you passed. ------"Who makes the armor/costume is not what's approved. It's how it looks and fits the wearer that makes something approved or not. ;-) Each costume is independently reviewed, regardless of the maker."

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also got the anovos kit and it's my first costume, as well. I am so excited to start! I can't wait to get to an armor party and see what has to be handled for it to all fit properly. Can't wait to hear how it all goes for you guys!Ā 

• Like 1

Welcome aboard from a fellow newb and ANOVOS buyer.
There are a LEGION worth of us out there :smiley-sw013:

So far I've sourced my E-11 blaster (the new disney edition) and upgrades,
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30818-new-disney-electronic-e-11-blaster-way-better-than-hasbro/
my boots, and have tentatively secured my vox unit.

I may, however, be falling to the lure of dirty armour and a pauldron and going TD instead of TK. #SoSorry
So I will potentially have to build the backpack and erase some stripes from my tears and traps.

Welcome aboard from a fellow newb and ANOVOS buyer.

There are a LEGION worth of us out there :smiley-sw013:

Ā 

So far I've sourced my E-11 blaster (the new disney edition) and upgrades,

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30818-new-disney-electronic-e-11-blaster-way-better-than-hasbro/

my boots, and have tentatively secured my vox unit.

Ā 

I may, however, be falling to the lure of dirty armour and a pauldron and going TD instead of TK. #SoSorry

So I will potentially have to build the backpack and erase some stripes from my tears and traps.

Ā 

Where did you get boots? I reached out to tkboots and they were sold out.Ā 

One more question for you all:

Ā 

I am 6'2" and 210lbs. I was just told in another thread that the anovos probably would not fit me? Ā  :(Ā too much black showing?

Ā 

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹I wasĀ really hoping that since anovos let you choose your size that I would not have issues. now I am worried. Was told the anovos was based on screen accurate size of 5'8" and 170 lbs. Ā I hope IĀ didn't just buy a very niceĀ mannequin.Ā 

Just a quick question: Where would someone order the kit? I didn't find it on their HP

http://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-classic-trilogy-imperial-stormtrooper-pre-order

Oh, I thought this was about the TFA trooper. I was confused. Must be the latex fumes ;)

The TFA kit isn't publicly available yet. There is a sign up list for the next batch for 501st members, so hurry up finishing your armour. ;)

One more question for you all:

Ā 

I am 6'2" and 210lbs. I was just told in another thread that the anovos probably would not fit me? :( too much black showing?

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹I was really hoping that since anovos let you choose your size that I would not have issues. now I am worried. Was told the anovos was based on screen accurate size of 5'8" and 170 lbs. I hope I didn't just buy a very nice mannequin.

I am 6'2" also and have ordered the kit. There are ways to make it fit properly, it will just take a little more effort.

Where did you get boots? I reached out to tkboots and they were sold out.

I ordered black Chelsea boots on Amazon and will be painting them white with leather paint. I'm 100% certain now that I'll be going Sandie, so if the paint scuffs off a bit it will look just right.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent From Somewhere On The Outer Rim Using Tapatalk.