Newbie looking for a large TK boot size source

I'm searching for a TK boot source. I wear a 15 4E US shoe size (yes i know, i have big feet lol). 

I've already contacted http://www.tkboots.com/ and they said that their sizes probably wont come that wide. I've also checked my local shops and couldn't find the right brand or size.

My question then is: where else can i go to find a set of suitable TK boots? 

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I emailed them and he said he had someone order a pair before but they were too big. He made a multi personal email and included the guy who had ordered them. I'm waiting for that guy to respond to the email currently. Here's the email I got.

Hi Devon,

I put Chris here CC. He got a TK size 15 last month but too big for his feet. Maybe they could suit you perfectly.

Chris, could you help me to liaise with this gentleman, thank you.:-)

François

I emailed them and he said he had someone order a pair before but they were too big. He made a multi personal email and included the guy who had ordered them. I'm waiting for that guy to respond to the email currently. Here's the email I got.

Hi Devon,

I put Chris here CC. He got a TK size 15 last month but too big for his feet. Maybe they could suit you perfectly.

Chris, could you help me to liaise with this gentleman, thank you.:-)

François

check your junk mail. I emailed you on Saturday.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I've been reading all the boards too looking for options for larger boots.  When I was in the Army I wore 11.5 W but in a running shoe I wear a size 13 and in a normal work boot 12 or 13 depending on brand.  I have wide feet and from everything I've read is that these boots, both TK and IP, run narrow.  Not sure what option to go with.    The 421s on IP only show 12 as the largest size but everyone recommends going with 1 size larger.  I wish there was some place I could try a pair on first to make sure they fit.  Any advice?  I'll buy a pair of black Chelsea ones and paint them if I have to but would prefer TK or IP boots or something similar.  Thanks.

I've been reading all the boards too looking for options for larger boots.  When I was in the Army I wore 11.5 W but in a running shoe I wear a size 13 and in a normal work boot 12 or 13 depending on brand.  I have wide feet and from everything I've read is that these boots, both TK and IP, run narrow.  Not sure what option to go with.    The 421s on IP only show 12 as the largest size but everyone recommends going with 1 size larger.  I wish there was some place I could try a pair on first to make sure they fit.  Any advice?  I'll buy a pair of black Chelsea ones and paint them if I have to but would prefer TK or IP boots or something similar.  Thanks.

Your only option is to contact IB (Imperial Boots) and find out if they'll still do custom sizing, or buy the black Chelsea boots in your size (available all over the internet) and paint them white with good leather paint.

Thanks.  I'll try IB first and if no luck guess I'll be painting some boots :-D I actually just got back from the mall.  I went to every store that sold shoes to try and find a similar paid of Chelsea type boots just so I could try on a size 12 to see if it would world.  No one had that type except Dunham's.  I tried on a 13 there and they fit okay.  Don't think I'd want to try to squeeze into a 12 for trooping.

If you normally wear a size 12 but a size 13 off the shelf works for you, then a size 13 TK Boot might work as well. I wear a normal size 13 off the shelf when I get shoes and the size 13 TK Boots fit me fine. If you go to a shoe store and measure your foot with one of those doodads and tell him the size (or if you know already), he will recommend a size boot for you. I thought I would need a 14 but he recommended the 13 and it fit perfect. When I was in the Army, I wore 12 1/2 wide boots.

Look into Imperialboots.com.  Francois can probably help you out.  He can do custom sizing on TK boots.

I ordered imperial boots and they are fantastic. The only issue I had was how long it took to receive them. I ordered in October and got them yesterday. I went a 1/2 size about my normal size and they fit great!. 

• 4 weeks later...