Comfortable, breathable rubber glove find...

Just finished my first build and was walking through wally world yesterday and found these gloves. The name of the gloves are "Gorilla Grip" and are a whopping $3.49.

Not having a lot of luck with the search engine, so if these have been posted before, my apologies.

I have had experience in the past working with the black rubber gloves and chemicals, and know they get sweaty and hot. I have a pair of the big black gloves, but tried a pair of these on, and I think they are perfect. I am actually wearing the right on the left hand and visa versa so the rubber side is up. Vented mesh side is down. They do give the appearance of rubber gloves, but have a custom fit, and they breath! Don't have to mess with tucking the big rubber sleeve in either. The sleeve of my compression shirt covers the end of these perfectly. These gloves come in three different sizes, and again, you can find them at walmart.

Cheers!

17434444232_85b3024fec_b.jpg

17248666668_ac6456b74d_z.jpg

Edited by Flyinpiper
  • Like 2

The logo is removable, I just left it in the pic so you can see it. The point of these gloves is that they look like rubber gloves for those that want to stick with the look of authenticity. I am sure the nomex is more comfortable. This is just offered to those who are wearing rubber gloves as an alternative.

• 3 weeks later...

They have the same gloves at Home Depot and they even have a kids size that I used for my daughters jawa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Been using the gorilla gloves for months- they are really great. I wear them logo side out and cover the logo with hand plate. Leaves the more rubber side of the glove for holding blaster and gripping things.

Been using the gorilla gloves for months- they are really great. I wear them logo side out and cover the logo with hand plate. Leaves the more rubber side of the glove for holding blaster and gripping things.

Is could it be approved like that?

Sendt fra min GT-I9506 med Tapatalk

Not to my knowledge. Maybe just for legion approval- but centurion requires rubber chemical gloves with rubber hand plates. I just found for trooping in Florida (super HOT) - the gorrila gloves were much more comfortable and breathable

• Like 1

I use these for my "trooping gloves" as well. The chemical gloves were great for Centurion approval and look awesome for photo shoots but they are brutal during a long hot troop!