TFA Stormtropers = Badguys

Darth Aloha

I got a hot tip from our LMO the other night. Vanity Fair magazine published a photo (Annie Leibovitz badassery!) of Kylo Ren leading snowies around. Here is the the caption and photo from the article:

BOOM!

-Eric

• Like 5

lol I posted that a few days ago in another thread, only to remove it again because I realized I posted it in the wrong thread xD

I'm surprised it takes people sometimes so long to catch up on those things lol

Great shot, yes those vanity fair photos are cool.

Has everyone seen the OT TK Black helmet in the background of one of those photos. Looks like a Shadow trooper, with the Arabesh letters spelling FEAR across the dome.

• Like 1

And to solidify it even more, Albin asked LFL on a call whether they could confirm the allegience of the first order. Their answer, very carefully worded, was that nothing has been redefined about the stormtrooper.

So we know they are bad. We have full body front and back reference from a canon source (the original armor on display at C7). We just need a CRL and we can start rolling the approvals out!

Edited by stormtrooperguy
  • Like 2

And to solidify it even more, Albin asked LFL on a call whether they could confirm the allegience of the first order. Their answer, very carefully worded, was that nothing has been redefined about the stormtrooper.

So we know they are bad...

You are obviously mistaken, and need to return to brainwashing boot camp.

The Empire, and now the First Order are the rightful ruling government of the galaxy, and therefore we are the good guys. Those hand waving Jedi and the riff raff Rebel scum are the the bad guy scourge of the universe, and need to be purged from existence!

Charlie

• Like 4

It's all a matter of point of view anyways..

We just have a cranky boss, but we try to keep order in the galaxy... those pesky rebels are always messing things up, and blaming it on us :(

• Like 3

We just have a cranky boss, but we try to keep order in the galaxy... those pesky rebels are always messing things up, and blaming it on us :(

That is my take as well...