My first armor form rspropmasters advice needed;)

So i contacted them they said if i order just the armor and the helemet plus they build it form its going to be :

Armour and helmet £749.99

Accurate strapping pack, this includes the belt,gloves,hand guards, snaps and all elastics £99.99

Assembly service £299.99

Total £1149.97 plus shipping.

If i take the full complete-stormtrooper-commission :

it's 1449,99 ( 1,963.44 euro )

so i don't know what to do to be honest

I'm not good with my hands so ? if i go for the later is abs best for trooping or pvc ?

any help is welcome

thanks guys ;)

You'll learn as you go while building. ABS or PVC doesn't matter. Flip a coin if that makes you feel better.

Keep reading the forums and all you need to know will be found somewhere. Or screw everything and toss money at the problem until it goes away. That's what it boils down to really.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but these questions have been answered like 100 times before and are easy for you to find without the rest of us re-hashing it a 101st time again.

Mathias is right but the answer to your question about having the armour built for you is down to two things that only you can say do you have the cash or would you feel satisfaction from building it yourself. People will help you with any build problems you may find yourself with good luck.

Edited by Mcott65

My advice is build it yourself. I'm about to start my third build, and there's nothing quite like stepping out in armour which you put together yourself. There's loads of info on the forums, plus a load of friendly troopers with a wealth of experience in this, meaning you won't be going it alone.

I know at first it's a lot of money, so hacking into all your plastic bits is a bit daunting (I felt the same way!), but just have a go at it. You'll get to know your suit a lot better, too.  

• Like 1

You'll learn as you go while building. ABS or PVC doesn't matter. Flip a coin if that makes you feel better.

Keep reading the forums and all you need to know will be found somewhere. Or screw everything and toss money at the problem until it goes away. That's what it boils down to really.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but these questions have been answered like 100 times before and are easy for you to find without the rest of us re-hashing it a 101st time again.

no problem , i'm a newbie so i just asked advice that's all I'm reading this forum for about two weeks now ,  just wanted to know something  ;) Thanks explosious Mcott65

I faced the same decision seven months ago. My advice is take the journey that is best for you. The end result will be the same.

One caveat, building the armor yourself will give you a much better understanding as to how it all goes together. The skill set isn't all that high. Most of the trimming is done with a ruler/blade or curved lexan scissors.

Talk with your local garrison and then take the plunge onto your path.

Welcome to the white zone!

• Like 1

I faced the same decision seven months ago. My advice is take the journey that is best for you. The end result will be the same.

One caveat, building the armor yourself will give you a much better understanding as to how it all goes together. The skill set isn't all that high. Most of the trimming is done with a ruler/blade or curved lexan scissors.

Talk with your local garrison and then take the plunge onto your path.

Welcome to the white zone!

Cheers Khazid ;)

Hello I was wondering If Authenticprops armor is a good place to invest? If not what are some good businesses to obtain armor. I'm new and have been reading on here for a couple of days and still have a lot of questions. I'm not sure what types of armor are great for my build I'm 5'10 205 kinda athletic build. Thanks guys!

Hello I was wondering If Authenticprops armor is a good place to invest? If not what are some good businesses to obtain armor. I'm new and have been reading on here for a couple of days and still have a lot of questions. I'm not sure what types of armor are great for my build I'm 5'10 205 kinda athletic build. Thanks guys!

There's a good thread which describes the pros and cons of each armour - take a look through the forums and you will find everything you could possibly need.

Your build is probably considered pretty 'average' so you should fit most of the armours out there. But it's all how the armour is built which will influence how well it fits you.

Check out the armour threads, and the FAQs for more information.

Stu.