Amazon boots - Great price

I ordered a pair of these boots last week. Should be arriving today. They were less than $50, so I doubt they will last a long time, but, they are worth looking at and trying. I have about $1300 into getting started, my Armor arrives tomorrow. So it's nice to save a couple sheckles.

I will let you know about the quality and durability of these. Tried searching them here but the search engine did nto appear to be working. If this is a re-hash, my apologies!

BTW, there were TONS of CHelsea boots on Amazon that looked like they would fill the bill with paint.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GGH05OM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The last two look good;  my first pair were actually the Amsterdam's that I painted, but they do not come up as high as the TK boots.  I had to use velcro and stirrups, which was a pain to keep the shins down.  Contact TK boots you wont be disappointed! 

The problem with TK boots is that they NEVER (EVER) have any common sizes in stock.  I've been contacting them for over a year and every, single time it's the same answer -- "Sorry, we don't have them in stock and we're looking into another provider..."

I finally gave up.  I've ordered from Francois on here, but I'm waiting to hear back.

I agree with Boomertrooper. To make sure your boots don't pop out from under your shin armor you'd want to have higher tops. I'd go with TKboots or Francois.  

The last two look good; my first pair were actually the Amsterdam's that I painted, but they do not come up as high as the TK boots. I had to use velcro and stirrups, which was a pain to keep the shins down. Contact TK boots you wont be disappointed!

I ordered the bass amsterdams as well and had the same issue. I'd advise against these