How many members of FISD have ordered the Anovos TK Kit?

I bought one too but I haven't told my gf yet... I was thinking about it being a surprise but I don't know whether it's such a good idea!

She's a total SW freak like me and she's told me a few times it would be cool to have a stormtrooper armor as a display piece but maybe I should tell her before it arrives?

She's good with building too so I won't be in this alone but IDK... Surprise or no surprise?

• Like 2

Any taller guys (north of 6'2") order one? Just curious as to what the consensus is on buying an armor set that states it may not be ideal for anyone taller than 6'0".

I'm 6'4" and did. Get a kit and shim if you need. Can also split ab plate into ab/crotch under belt to add belt's width to torso length. Try n tell me I'm too tall 💩

• 2 weeks later...

The price was too good to pass up.  In fact, Anovo's TK kit was the reason I really started looking into putting together a TK.  My garrison's GML and others are still trying to figure out if it's going to be approvable without any modifications.

I ordered one at Celebration, just five days after getting my 1st 501st costume (Biker Scout) approved. Looking forward to having and building a TK as well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My friend in the 501st said he saw them at the Star Wars Celebration and felt they were the best "commercial" suits he'd ever seen, so it convinced me to buy some.

-shnar

You sure your friend wasn't referring to the TFA armor? I don't recall seeing a TOS TK armor at the booth. They did have other samples such as there TA, TI and if memory serves TS.