hey i need some pointers opinions on my suit

Just suggestions...

Your undersuit is popping out at the seams in your arm. You may need a closer fitting compression shirt.

The chest plate looks high to me, maybe try to lower it a little more to cover more of the ab plate.

hard to tell if it is the angle of the camera, but your right drop box looks too far away from the belt.

The left thigh opening at the knee looks too big.

I am positive the vets around here will correct anything my eyes are not correct on, but this is all I see.

Overall nice build though :)

Brandon did pick up a lot of the things that need to be addressed.

It also looks as though the shoulder bridges are not affixed properly on the chest plate (At least the right one - left as you look at the picture). 

Your neck seal is also puffing out at the top of the chest plate, and it should not be worn that way.  

Some photos of the individual parts will help us to see things.  If you go to an EIB thread (mine is linked in my signature), you can see the type of pictures that are typically used to evaluate the armor.

It does look like you've done some good work though!  Keep at it!

thanks for the info guys. :)

so the picture above is about 3 years old, its an sds armour it had velcro all over it thats how i got it to fit on, the velcro is removed btw,

anyways ive been on and off whit the build going from super motivated to not at all. after gaining some weight the armour didnt fit, so lost all motivation.

so i decided to do something about that, almost 2 years of hard work at the gym, and now it fits perfect, after the last test fit.

You will need to do a bit of cutting, to get your butt plate the correct shape.

I have made two threads about this armor. One is a simple comparison between this suit and my TM suit and the other is where I modded the crap out of it, to make it fit a friend of mine.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/18754-commercial-vs-fan-made/

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29837-getting-the-best-out-of-the-worst/

• Like 1

Yeah it was my first armor, and I bought it on an impulse...later I got to know the 501st and got another suit ;)

But the modding for my friend was done very recently and was a real pain to do, but doable ;)

• Like 1

I am far from an expert, Christian, but I would like to offer a few suggestions if I may...  First, your canvas belt seems to be way too high, and covers your lower  ab buttons.  The top of it should ride just below them.  Your back plate/kidney plate has a large gap.  Perhaps if you closed them up a bit it might make your butt plate ride higher and fit better.  Your shoulder bells are riding really far back, (I had the same problem), but some black 1 inch nylon with snaps attached to my bicep cured that.  Lastly, it looks as if your calves (especially the right one)  might need some extra ABS and a strip of white 1 inch velcro to get them to close correctly.  Also, it looks as if you removed your sniper plate and thigh ammo pack in the last photos.  These are pretty easy to re-attach.  Lastly, (and this may just be me with my failing vision), but it looks as if your left hand side thigh is using the overlap method, and your right is using a cover-strip.  Just know that all these details are just that... details.  There are no problems, Christian, only solutions.  Great job so far, and I am confident that others, more learned than I, will jump in and help you out, and before you know it, you will be joining the TK ranks!  All the best, and be sure to check out the EIB and Centurion specs., which will help you a lot!

Edited by justjoseph63
  • Like 1

Yeah it was my first armor, and I bought it on an impulse...later I got to know the 501st and got another suit ;)

But the modding for my friend was done very recently and was a real pain to do, but doable ;)

sounds nice man, im gonna keep linking more pictures as i progress. ;)