May the fourth has brought many sighs

N0b136

May the 4th be with everyone!

I am a potential recruit, and though I have no armor yet, I want to get to know the awesome community while I await my chance to don that white armor that stand for peace in the galaxy. But alas, this fourth of May brings me deep sighing. The sale on the classic stormtrooper by ANOVOS ends today, and I can't afford it. I graduate from college at the end of the week and am getting married next month, and so I am making the unbelievably hard decision not to pre-order a kit. I am holding out for the TFA TK kit later this year. Anyway, I could use some encouragement through this rough, albeit probably wise financial hardship. ( XD )

Bones.

Edited by N0b136

Aw, that sucks! Save $300 today!

apparently thats encouragement lmfao... family comes first brotha. Concentrate on your wedding, being a TK will be waiting for you around the corner.

Start small. 

Maybe look into getting/making your blaster to have it ready.

apparently thats encouragement lmfao... family comes first brotha. Concentrate on your wedding, being a TK will be waiting for you around the corner.

Start small.

Maybe look into getting/making your blaster to have it ready.

Thanks for the advice!

As one that has had to sell my original armor while under a brief financial hardship, I can assure you of two things:

• There will be an armor there when you're ready
  • It will be SO worth the wait

Enjoy your wedding and congrats on your pending graduation!  My son is finishing his Freshman year at Oklahoma University so I know costs are a killer!

Hello and welcome aboard, I waited from 1977 until 2012 until I could get my first set of armor, take comfort in knowing there will be supplies available when you can afford it ;)