Where to buy?

shnar

Just getting into the stormtrooper game, and looking at weapon accessories. Both the E-11 and DLT-19 are on my radar, but I can't tell where one can actually buy them. I don't have the time to build one from scratch, but could easily buy one. Hyperfirm's website seems to be down, and even a google or ebay search comes up with not much. Anybody know of anyone who sells these?

-shnar

The maker of hyperfirm blasters usually posts in the sales section whenever they have any available.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll keep my eye on the sale forum. So there's no place currently that just sells (good) ones? Just gotta watch for the private sales?

-shnar

Just keep an eye out for HYPERFIRM in the for sale section .. you wont be disappointed.

I have the HYPERFIRM DLT-19, T-21 and E-11 and couldnt be happier !

• 7 months later...

I ended up getting a grade B E-11 and DLT-19 Hyperfirm. Also got a really snazzy E-11 with real scope, counter, and magazine holder (rest are good replicas). And ordered a JJ E7-11 (or I think the official term for Episode 7 blasters is F-11D), so I think I'm good on trooper blasters. Now I need to get my hands on a DL-44 :)

-shnar

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of making some extra parts so I can build one?

Hyperfirm has a facebook page they respond very quickly too.

They have just finished making new even more accurate molds. Includes the charging handle now

HFX Productions on Facebook

Edited by vinmanmac
  • Like 1

I have armor but no blaster to go with it, should I stay safe and get an E-11 or since im 6'3" large frame at 215lbs should I get a bigger gun. ;)

You can never go wrong with a BFG!
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I have armor but no blaster to go with it, should I stay safe and get an E-11 or since im 6'3" large frame at 215lbs should I get a bigger gun. ;)

Hah, 6'3" 215 myself, though with any luck 200 by summer. I'm wondering the same thing myself. Since I'm on the taller side, I figured bigger gun would be more in scale.

• Like 1