Sir... the Search does nothing!

Ok, we've seen jokes about how useless Stormtrooper armor is in the movies. Is it just me or is the Search box in the upper right hand of the forums page kind of useless also?  I never find anything with it. Even if I specifically put an obvious keyword that is part of a forum article title I saw... the search won't find the article.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

We know. :(

The search engine is not reporting any errors in the logs but still doesn't find anything. We're at a loss with it. But try using google "site:whitearmor.net keyword"

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We know. :(

The search engine is not reporting any errors in the logs but still doesn't find anything. We're at a loss with it. But try using google "site:whitearmor.net keyword"

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's how I do it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Yeah. Our search sucks. I'm sorry. When we move to the new server we may be able to use the default search engine that sometimes hoses things.

-Eric

I notice that it comes and goes.

Sometimes I will click my name and "My content" sometimes it comes back as no content found, and sometimes it brings all my content up.

One more thing, if you're looking for threads by a given user then tapatalk is quite good. Click on the user to see their profile and you get a list of all threads they've started and replied to.

That works in the browser too.