One of the first 75 TFA suits is already on ePay!

cm325i

I really don't see where the problem is.

If i would be that guy, would need money i had done it the same way.

If he had not sign any agreement from Anovos. that he's not allowed to sell this before there offical realse or what ever, he can do with the suit what he want.

It's his suit.

And i'm sure he could get even more as 4500 for that thing.

There are enough colectors outside which would give him 5000 or more , only cause it's very exclusive at this date.

I am exactly of the same mind.

Sure it sucks to other 501st guys who want to get a suit.

They did not sign a sales agreement and the 75 fulfilled their bargain by being at SWCA. Well most did. Regardless, they paid their money for it, and this guy paid good money to get the suit sprayed with 2K paint, which isn't a cheap alternative.

It's his choice to sell or keep it.

If it's any consolation there will be fan made armor that are cheaper, more comfy and more accurate. Don't pay extra for impatience. 

• Like 1

If it's any consolation there will be fan made armor that are cheaper, more comfy and more accurate. Don't pay extra for impatience. 

Though the fan sculpt will be just as perfect as OE I suspect, if you had the choice and $ wasn't an option would you still choose to buy fan made? Though I have absolutely no problem buying fan made armor (because I have) if I'm going to shell out the kind of money these suits are probably going to cost I'd prefer to own the Rolls Royce and not its replica?   ;)   

If the the original trilogy TK was ever made available for sale, even in it's rough, heavy, unforgiving state, it would fly off the shelves at an astronomical price.  

The thing I love the most about costuming, options. 

Edited by ukswrath

This may be Beating a dead horse, but I am going to explain why I listed my TFA armor and why it was listed on eBay and not to the 501st.  Basically, I needed the money for a few reasons. 

1. My beautiful Doberman who we have had for 10 years developed Osteosarcoma.  This disease is nasty. It is cancer and it is painful. Initially, my hope was to have this bone lesion removed, however the location was in her pelvis and crossing her spine.  The treatment was costly and most likely would not help.  Unfortunately I had to put her to rest.  And it kills me.  So while everyone was bitching and moaning and ripping me apart, my dog was dying.  I thank those who apologized privately and I will remember those who have not.

2. While I was in Anaheim, my $2300.00 fridge crapped out. $800.00 to fix. 

3. I am trying to purchase a home which requires a large amount of money for down payment.

4. My dog died.

So needless to say, I sold my Ducati for pennies, and holding on to my suit.  I didn't feel that charging a fellow 501st member $4500.00 was reasonable or fair hence the reason it was listed on ebay.

Thanks for your support

Please do not post anymore regarding this whole sale or thread.  It is done and over, I am keeping my armor because I love it and my financial situation has been taken care of.

NO MORE POSTS PLEASE.

Thanks

Edited by idejducman
  • Like 2