Need help finding speakers for hovis

Hi!

I bought a few years ago Hovis with speakers inside them. Now the speakers has given up and I need new ones. They was made by a guy namned Stomper.

The speakers I don´t know Ohms or Watt but they are used with a RomFX and the size is 17mm in diameter and 2-3mm thick. I need them to be 17mm in diameter but they can be a little thicker since there is a little room for that in the hovis.

I think that if you exercise a bit of patience for about the next 24 to 36 hours, it may indeed be rewarded.

That's what my Holocron is telling me at the moment. ;)

EDIT: because 24 to 3 made no sense at all.

• Like 1

Hi!

I bought a few years ago Hovis with speakers inside them. Now the speakers has given up and I need new ones. They was made by a guy namned Stomper.

The speakers I don´t know Ohms or Watt but they are used with a RomFX and the size is 17mm in diameter and 2-3mm thick. I need them to be 17mm in diameter but they can be a little thicker since there is a little room for that in the hovis.

Thanks Tim. As Tim just mentioned you should see an interest check thread posted by tomorrow regarding Hovi Mics with speakers. I will have a couple different cabling styles with pricing options. Look for the thread in the Ongoing Sales & Project Orders section. 

Edited by ukswrath

Thanks Tim. As Tim just mentioned you should see an interest check thread posted by tomorrow regarding Hovi Mics with speakers. I will have a couple different cabling styles with pricing options. Look for the thread in the Ongoing Sales & Project Orders section. 

Ok, sounds good. But will it also be only speakers available?

Yes, I will PM you on a price for speakers.

FYI, these speakers are probably better than the ones you're currently using as well as you need to trim the inside of the mic 1mm. Mine are 18.1mm.