shoulder straps white elastic band

You are talking about the chest/back connection under the shoulder bridge right? Any Fabric store will carry this. I used 2" white for the shoulders. I then use Velcro under the bridge to keep the elastic in place and not pull outward when my shoulder bells are attached. Hope this helps

On 4/30/2015 at 11:39 PM, Coastertk said:

You are talking about the chest/back connection under the shoulder bridge right? Any Fabric store will carry this. I used 2" white for the shoulders. I then use Velcro under the bridge to keep the elastic in place and not pull outward when my shoulder bells are attached. Hope this helps

This is what I am talking about 

2LM0Xze.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

From the photo it looks like you are looking for the rear shoulder bridge tie down elastic. To secure the back (floating) side of the shoulder bridge to the back plate.

For that I used 1/4" white elastic. Tied in a knot on the underside, and E6000'd in place directly onto the back plate shoulder locations.

Edited by Coastertk

From the photo it looks like you are looking for the rear shoulder bridge tie down elastic. To secure the back (floating) side of the shoulder bridge to the back plate.

For that I used 1/4" white elastic. Tied in a knot on the underside, and E6000'd in place directly onto the back plate shoulder locations.

thanks man. I got it done this morning. I have the chest piece together permanently and the velcro to attach the shoulders is losing some grip. This way it can hold better and looks good