Darth Voorhees coming back home...

So this was the first detachment i was a part of back in 2008, and last year i decided to officially retire my TK. (i sold my suit to my buddy/garrison mate Eugene aka.. sve5mh)But after attending C7...well, it re-ignited the spark for the TK for me. The new troopers are awesome and i want one of those, but i also need to have a classic TK in my arsenal..again lol. So... new TK armor has been ordered today, and i will soon be back in the TK ranks!

• Like 8

So this was the first detachment i was a part of back in 2008, and last year i decided to officially retire my TK. (i sold my suit to my buddy/garrison mate Eugene aka.. sve5mh)But after attending C7...well, it re-ignited the spark for the TK for me. The new troopers are awesome and i want one of those, but i also need to have a classic TK in my arsenal..again lol. So... new TK armor has been ordered today, and i will soon be back in the TK ranks!

Lol, now you need a blaster :D

• Like 5

I have a DVH kit I can get to him!

ROFL

I am going to retire my TK's and keep my TX TI RP.  very soon I'm getting the New TK in a larger size. and going dual TK with it.  call it an upgrade.

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone :D

I went with the AM2. I think it'll be a little more comfy rather than squeezing my fat butt in a smaller suit again. Plus i can trim it if...no, WHEN, i lose weight again. lol

I actually still have an old E-11 kit of mine here and a bunch of random parts. I also got the ikea metal leg that Maxim used, so i'll likely just build that lol. ...but if i need anything, i'll let ya know Derek! :D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

thanks guys...i gotta get some pics up, but i have received my AM2 kit and started the trimming on it. Nothing assembled yet, but i did the rough trimming on everything. Im building an ATA suit for a buddy of mine as well so im trying to do them at the same time. 

I'll get pics up as soon as i can!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Well i had a little wrench in the machine and had to sell the AM2 before i even built it... but thats ok.  My buddy Walt hooked me up with a fresh set of the white stuff which will be here very soon..and i can get back on track!

• Like 1

thanks Terry..this time im not going anywhere lol. 

You have no idea how upset i was that i had to sell off that last kit...but we were in a jam and unfortunately not having a day job i dont really make enough to cover unexpected bills etc. so it had to go.... BUT here i am...again lol 

I'll post pics of the brown box when it arrives!

• Like 1