Show Your Legacy Stormtrooper Photos!

Hello guys and gals! Barcode here making a post for ALL to share. PLEASE post some of your completed photos of the ladies in their armors for all to see! Thanks and cheers!  :dancing-trooper:

Nice pics! Are the helmets for this kit bigger? Looks like it, but it might just appear so because of the neck/shoulders being less "bulky" or square on the female uniform?

The helmet is actually much smaller than a regular tk helmet. It might just be the perspective.

Edited by LegacyTrooper

The helmet is actually much smaller than a regular tk helmet. It might just be the perspective.

You're right, i checked it out on the interwebs, it looks a bit different on other pics. It was hard to find, since most people use a variety of regular helmets, it seems?

I may have a friend that's interested in wearing the legacy costume as well, i hope she decides to do it, it looks really cool on you guys.

You're right, i checked it out on the interwebs, it looks a bit different on other pics. It was hard to find, since most people use a variety of regular helmets, it seems?

I may have a friend that's interested in wearing the legacy costume as well, i hope she decides to do it, it looks really cool on you guys.

Ya ive seen a lot of different regualr TK helmets used, but I think thats just because the Femtrooper helmets werent available initially. But thanks for the compliment :)

I want to surprise my gf with a costume for her bday this fall. Was thinking another Anovos order, but maybe we need more Legacy ladies! Looks great in person, you two did great jobs.

Ya i love the femtrooper armor and its really the only stormtrooper armor that fits me since im pretty petite. Which is really why I got it. All the other armor would look so huge on me, which is why i'm not jumping on the super cheap stormtrooper armor over at Anovos right now.

• 1 month later...