Armor Maker - ATA

Helmet Maker - ATA

Blaster Type - DDay kit w/drilled aluminum pipe

Height - 6'1"

Weight - 155lbs.

Boot Maker - TK Boots

Canvas Belt - TrooperBay

Hand Plate Type - TrooperBay (Rubber)

Gloves - TrooperBay (Rubber Chemical Type)

Electronics - Echo's Fan Kit

Neck Seal - Darman (Velcro Enclosure)

Holster Maker - Darman

EIB Link - http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30784-tk-18421-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-statusata455/

Notes from EIB. I changed all of the things suggested from my EIB application. I have changed the cover strips on both biceps and forearms to 15mm front and back. I switched around the piece on my blaster. I changed the paint details on my blaster as well. I lowered my thigh straps a touch. As you can see there is still a huge gap. I don't believe with my height there is much more I can do. I also removed my Han hooks so my biceps are lowered a touch.Thanks for looking at my application. Cheers guys and gals! 

Front

181_zpsrqhrw6qr.jpg

Back

184_zps7pdzqden.jpg

Right Side Detail (Older photo with a larger rear cover strip on the forearms. This WAS CORRECTED)

069_zpsmsrbfldr.jpg

Left Side Detail

182_zpsync7f768.jpg

Ab Details

056_zpsu84mumio.jpg

Cod Detail

048_zpsenzvlvax.jpg

Butt Plate Detail

046_zpsvenpi4jm.jpg

Right Shoulder Bridge Detail

059_zpskbop3hgy.jpg

Left Shoulder Bridge Detail

058_zpsz1xq2oid.jpg

Thigh Ammo Pack Detail

019_zpshdca0ppj.jpg

204_zps5xx1el7m.jpg

Knee Plate Detail

206_zps4twyrluo.jpg

208_zpsfzrsd2xh.jpg

Drop Box Back Detail w/side profile

031_zpswj9ldfdo.jpg

030_zpsomlenrhq.jpg

Belt and Holster Detail

197_zpsptnykgm6.jpg

Interior Strapping w/shoulder strap detail

045_zpsikcyqiqe.jpg

Right and Left Shoulder, Bicep and Forearm

211_zpsvdp7ditf.jpg

Right Kidney Notch Detail

051_zpss6e3qocj.jpg

Left Kidney Notch Detail

053_zpsuwecpfnu.jpg

Wrist Return Edges Right & Left

213_zpskghzhpxg.jpg

Neck Seal & Glove Detail

016_zpstyxxkjtk.jpg

Thermal Detonator Detail

011_zpsnodtswym.jpg

217_zpsilwsxmz9.jpg

Blaster Right, Left and D-Ring Detail

195_zpsewaamwmm.jpg

191_zpslq87kk4n.jpg

025_zpsymq4zedy.jpg

Helmet Detail Front & Left Side

001_zpsxpmuph7g.jpg

Helmet Right Detail

003_zpsfgyeswze.jpg

Helmet Hovi Tip Detail

202_zpscpympz4s.jpg

Helmet Back

005_zps7uond0ir.jpg

Lens Color

010_zpsgrrdv5xy.jpg

S- Trim

007_zps7js3rox5.jpg
Edited by Barcode

Nice set of armor. Your helmet handpainting is truly amazing! Well done.

Just a thought, something you could do would be to dab some black paint on the fabric strapping you have on your right/hand side to hide it.

053_zp10.jpg

Also, something i wanted to comment even though i don't think it will matter at all for your application, you have glued the folding stock's hinge joint too far back on your aluminium pipe. It should positioned right behing the handle

195_zp10.jpg

• Like 1

See for yourself:

195_zp10.jpg

gallery_12157_40_22102.jpg

I see what you mean here. I can totally change that but it will be at a later date. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'd have never know otherwise.

And my right side usually doesn't have a gap. I just did not pull it tight enough for it to be zero for the photo, sorry about that. But that is a good suggestion. =]

Hey there, Ben!! Thank you so much for your application for Centurion. Let's get right to it!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. The requirements to reach Centurion have been achieved and with that, I would like to congratulate you on your new Centurion badge!!!!

*Note* any adjustments or corrections to armor prior to Centurion applications are preferably replaced by Centurion photos. The correction was noted on that particular picture so as to not create a contradiction with other photos.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Up to this point, the suggestions that were made in your EIB thread have been followed through. I hope you can see the vast improvement in the balanced look of your armor. Little adjustments can make a big difference and dropping your thighs and biceps just that little bit really evened the overall appearance. You are a taller, slender trooper.....not much can be done about that but you showed everyone what can be done with the armor.

As long as you have that belt tightened, you will not have a side gap. 

Ironically, I just saw another blaster, recently, that had a similar issue with the folding stock positioning as Germain pointed out. I would at some point, take an afternoon to carefully re-position that. As the photo shows, the end of the folding stock is actually longer than the muzzle itself so this would do your blaster justice to move that slightly. It was an improvement to see that you separated the gloss of the grip with the flatter black of the rest of the trigger group. Much more authentic!

Lastly, have you begun offering helmet painting classes?

Congratulations again!!

• Like 1

Hey there, Ben!! Thank you so much for your application for Centurion. Let's get right to it!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. The requirements to reach Centurion have been achieved and with that, I would like to congratulate you on your new Centurion badge!!!!

*Note* any adjustments or corrections to armor prior to Centurion applications are preferably replaced by Centurion photos. The correction was noted on that particular picture so as to not create a contradiction with other photos.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Up to this point, the suggestions that were made in your EIB thread have been followed through. I hope you can see the vast improvement in the balanced look of your armor. Little adjustments can make a big difference and dropping your thighs and biceps just that little bit really evened the overall appearance. You are a taller, slender trooper.....not much can be done about that but you showed everyone what can be done with the armor.

As long as you have that belt tightened, you will not have a side gap. 

Ironically, I just saw another blaster, recently, that had a similar issue with the folding stock positioning as Germain pointed out. I would at some point, take an afternoon to carefully re-position that. As the photo shows, the end of the folding stock is actually longer than the muzzle itself so this would do your blaster justice to move that slightly. It was an improvement to see that you separated the gloss of the grip with the flatter black of the rest of the trigger group. Much more authentic!

Lastly, have you begun offering helmet painting classes?

Congratulations again!!

"Lastly, have you begun offering helmet painting classes?"

HAHAHAAHA, Your the MAN Steve!!!! I owe all of that praise to you my friend! And THANKS so much. Im beyond stoked!!!!! I will make that change on my blaster after SWW. Again thank you so much! Many thanks to everyone and Ken Heavenridge for the multiple photo shoots at his house and to others who guided me in this process, Chance for one surely helped! Cheers guys and gals....... it feels great to do my Tampa Bay Squad proud with a nice set of armors!   :dancing-trooper:  :dancing-trooper:  :dancing-trooper:  :dancing-trooper:  :dancing-trooper:  :dancing-trooper:  :peace:

• Like 1

Congratulations Ben. Your Armor looks beautyful. You have build it up nice and clean. A shiny example how it looks at it's best

By the way: I really like that dancing trooper - my kids also can not get enough of it

• Like 1