Legacy Era Female Trooper Build in Texas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have had to put my armor build on pause for an extended period of time, as we ladies have a structural situation you guys don't have to contend with... I am not publicly announcing such things just yet, but let's just say that about the only costumes I should be working on these days are Padme's from Ep. III. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congratulations on the little Skywalker! Good luck! When you're ready to have at it again I will also be following this closely. My Fiance also wants a set of the legacy armour. She's rather chesty so I don't know how well a regular TK will fit... hopefully by the time that build rolls around I'll have mine finished.

I have had to put my armor build on pause for an extended period of time, as we ladies have a structural situation you guys don't have to contend with... I am not publicly announcing such things just yet, but let's just say that about the only costumes I should be working on these days are Padme's from Ep. III. ;)

• Like 1

Thank you!

This armor can handle boobs. I wear a 34H bra (pre-preggo), and I was not concerned about it fitting once I got to that portion of the build.

Also, if it is a tad snug, one can also wear compression or minimizer bras to reduce the boobage.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...