TK7 boots, first prototype review. By IB

Nice work.

The ridges on the side of the sole may be needed for the higher levels, would you be looking at adding those later?.

Nice work.

The ridges on the side of the sole may be needed for the higher levels, would you be looking at adding those later?.

We have dug heaven and earth to find them with ridges on side. It may takes some time to get them right.

Meanwhile we are ready to offer the ANV sole, which is I assume, acceptable for L2.

As you all know, ANH TK boots and TK7 boots are totally different (zipper, sole, design, shaft). Are the ANH accepted for L1 only?

Our TK7 edge is round, not like TK ANH.

photo_22.jpg

Edited by zhongvador

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys, I just got an ANOVOS kit (hasnt arrived yet) but i need boots and was wondering if the Funtasma by Pleaser Men's Halloween Pimp-50 boots from amazon are 501st approved. Im not a 501st member yet but I want to be one. So could get a little light shed on this matter please? if not what would be a good suggestion for the TK boots (price for size 10-10 1/2)?

hey guys, I just got an ANOVOS kit (hasnt arrived yet) but i need boots and was wondering if the Funtasma by Pleaser Men's Halloween Pimp-50 boots from amazon are 501st approved. Im not a 501st member yet but I want to be one. So could get a little light shed on this matter please? if not what would be a good suggestion for the TK boots (price for size 10-10 1/2)?

No! Do not get those boots. Check out these instead http://tkboots.com/

Keep in mind, you're posting in a Episode 7 Trooper thread. Did you buy the Episode 7 trooper, or a ANH trooper setup?

The boots are different between them. No matter what you do, those funtasma boots are garbage and you'll regret it within the first hour. Your boots are the only thing between yourself and the ground so by all means, get some quality boots.

• 1 year later...

Keep in mind, you're posting in a Episode 7 Trooper thread. Did you buy the Episode 7 trooper, or a ANH trooper setup?

The boots are different between them. No matter what you do, those funtasma boots are garbage and you'll regret it within the first hour. Your boots are the only thing between yourself and the ground so by all means, get some quality boots.

Im sorry if I posted on the wrong thread, I got the Original Trilogy Anovos TK kit with the Funtasma Men's Trooper-12 Combat Boot, White Polyurethane, Medium/10-11 M US boots from amazon. are those boots approved? Getting the TKboots is kind of difficult for me, they dont ship to south america and ordering through an international courier was an aditional $42 dollars because of a courier tax fee, which was not really worth it.

Im sorry if I posted on the wrong thread, I got the Original Trilogy Anovos TK kit with the Funtasma Men's Trooper-12 Combat Boot, White Polyurethane, Medium/10-11 M US boots from amazon. are those boots approved? Getting the TKboots is kind of difficult for me, they dont ship to south america and ordering through an international courier was an aditional $42 dollars because of a courier tax fee, which was not really worth it.

Lol 13 months after my original post... :D

Lol 13 months after my original post... :D

LOL yes i know, I have been out of the loop for a while, I already got the  Funtasma Men's Trooper-12 Combat Boot, White Polyurethane, Medium/10-11 M US  and they are quite good, and ukswrath already told me on another thread that they are approved but for first level only because of the front seam. Thanks a lot for your help though Dday!

Edited by DarthVader87