TK7 boots, first prototype review. By IB

I can't quite tell in these photos, but I think the sole is wrong.  In person I could see that the front of the boots looked like a pair of Vans:

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Very nice pictures Todd. It's the first ones where we can actually clearly see the sole's pattern.

Edit: Not so nice in the end as ANOVOS missed the mark on the boots just like for the gloves.

Edited by The5thHorseman

On 4/26/2015 at 2:50 AM, The5thHorseman said:

I hate to say it but Michael is right... Damn you ANOVOS who mislead us!

http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/12/31/04/96/star-w11.jpg

I hope you'll be able to change the sole François.

On 4/25/2015 at 11:48 PM, Toddo said:

I can't quite tell in these photos, but I think the sole is wrong.  In person I could see that the front of the boots looked like a pair of Vans:

-------------

Both screen used, both different soles?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

My photos are from the Anovos display, so I would go with the TFA Exhibit display.  Thanks Bender for the great photo!

Picture isn't from Bender. I found it on the net after searching high and low for a clear shot of the sole on the original armors.

My photos are from the Anovos display, so I would go with the TFA Exhibit display.  Thanks Bender for the great photo!

Edited by The5thHorseman

and... it wasn't ANOVOS who misled..they Ordered their boots from the same manufacture who made them for the film but these arrived.. lets just say, they were not too thrilled about.

Edited by TK6682

Ridges all the way around. Are you sure of that? It seems that both gloves and boots shown by Anovos lead us towards to wrong direction......

Anovos used different gloves and boots to the movie version
  • Like 1

Oh I like the boots. I just would never send soldiers out in them :-). Some nice vibrum soles and ankle support would rock my horrible feet is all.

Ridges all the way around. Are you sure of that? It seems that both gloves and boots shown by Anovos lead us towards to wrong direction......

100% Sure.