The Force Awakens Stormtrooper CRL

Darth Aloha

E-11 Blaster (First Order)
For 501st approval:

• Based on a replica Sterling sub-machine gun, scratch-built, 3D-printed or a modified commercial toy Stormtrooper blaster.
  • The magazine and housing are located on the right-hand side of the blaster (opposite to the original Sterling SMG), allowing the blaster to be mounted to the right-thigh of the leg armour.
  • The blaster is black, with the following details white in colour; front muzzle ring, outermost magazine side, pistol grip, folding stock, end cap, scope rail front section, barrel hub, and feet of the scope mount.
  • The following details are silver in colour; telescopic sight, scope mount upper section, scope end rings, scope rail rear section, end cap swivel, and cocking lever.
  • Like 2

I think I'm done for now. Images updated with Clint's most recent versions. Some text edited per Krista's input as well as Drew the SoCal GML. 

For now I left the blaster wording totally bland for now. I'll add images soon for the blasters and expand the wording per Germain and Zedebee's awesomeness. I am still on the fence about the pistol until better reference material emerges. 

Das LMOmeister has been notified that I'm done dicking with it. He can edit and make it go green as he sees fit. 

-Eric

• Like 3

Should you mention that for L2 approval, there should be a tac-light under the barrell, and there should be a button to active the tac-light on the front left of the blaster?

For the pistol, for L2+ disallow the converted toy?

Where do you see the active button for the lac-light? Just need to know for my blaster :)

Just stating what I think should be the obvious here in regards to the blaster(s), there will be standard language included that the blaster is optional - as opposed to "for approval", but if present the following applies, or something along those lines, correct?  

Maybe I missed it since I'm skimming the thread as I get ready to flee my desk for the remainder of the day, too.   :D

• Like 2

I also wanted to call it the 7-11 but I have been shot down by... everyone. People are also calling it the E-12 but it will be listed as "First Order Stormtrooper Blaster" in the CRL. 

-Eric

Oh.... Not everyone.  

You had me at 7-11.

I heard / read it's called E-17

If you can find a good source for that I will change the CRL asap.

Until then my panda bear blaster better serve up blue Slurpies.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Should you mention that for L2 approval, there should be a tac-light under the barrell, and there should be a button to active the tac-light on the front left of the blaster?

For the pistol, for L2+ disallow the converted toy?

There is no button to activate the light. It turns on.

Really? At C7 when I held the FO E-11 for the commercial shoot - the rubber ones - there was certainly a button on the left side and I was told it was for the light.  That is what I was told anyway.  What's it's actual purpose then?

Really? At C7 when I held the FO E-11 for the commercial shoot - the rubber ones - there was certainly a button on the left side and I was told it was for the light.  That is what I was told anyway.  What's it's actual purpose then?

No clue. But it wasn't for the light.

I mentioned this on the FB page but the pistol base I believe should be a Glock 17. I ordered the real kit and will be building it soon. The kits available are only for Glock 17, 18, 20, 21. Nothing for a 19. 

Thanks for the correction, I'm not in the fb group yet, so missed that.  Great work everyone :)