Sign in to follow this  
Whiteley.m

Anybody know what this is and if it's any good?

this is suspect. That second shot of the helmet? That's not the same as the helmet in the full body shot.

I would pass on that.

Third...  There are far better options available out there.

Currently, you should look into ANOVOS and their TK preorder offer.  $350 USD if you preorder before May 4th.

Cheers guys! Currently new to this so don't have much of clue when it comes to quality control.

Struggling to find anything suitable without paying a massive UK import fee from abroad.

Struggling to find anything suitable without paying a massive UK import fee from abroad.

So why don't you buy from the local makers? BFA, TM, RS and CFO are all in the UK.

• Like 1

I sent TM a message the other day but never heard anything back.

I've not heard about the other ones. Finding ways to contact these builders is proving difficult too.

I spoke to Andy Rodgers about making me a suit and at the last minute he pulled out of the deal because I wouldn't send the money as a 'gift'. pretty disappointing to say the least as his armour is rated highly.

What does BFA, RS and CFO stand for and where can I contact?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Whiteley.m

The only reason for the gift payment is to avoid PayPal fees. You might want to contact him again and offer to pay the asking price plus fees if you want the PayPal buyer protection.

Edited by 87ninefiveone

Rs propmasters. Goggle it. One of the best suits you can get. TM is great as well, also one of the nicest armors. These two makers are for you if you are not on a tight budget but probably The most accurate.

I offered to pay his fees as soon as I said i didn't want to pay as a gift. He still refused to build me one even when I asked him to please re-consider. Quite strange really.

Thanks for the advice. I wouldn't say I'm on a really tight budget but I don't have tons of cash spare either.

Edited by Whiteley.m

The RS prop masters look great, they're probably just a little too pricey for my budget though. I was hoping to have pretty much a full set-up for £750. Any suggestions for that?

Thanks.

Boba Fat Arrse, RS Prop Masters and Cast From Original. I highly recommend Trooper Master and I think all can be found here. I don't know if Andy R hangs arounds these parts much these days, I haven't heard from him in long time. Must give him a call for a catchup...

Edited by firebladejedi