MS LifeLines walk MS on Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dishnu

on Sunday the April 13th Garrison Titan Will be participating in the Multiple Sclerosis LifeLines walk If you have Signed up to Participate I thank you for your support if you are unable to participate in the event then I would like to invite you to make a Donation to the National MS Society, by going to this Website

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?...;team_id=101119

the Reason Why I support this Group is do to both Of my Sisters Having MS and I see what Happens to them on a Daily Basis there are also Members of the 501st who I know who Have MS as well only where they are from it is a unheard of condition forcing them to go to other Countries for treatment.

Thank you for taking the time to Read this

We all had a Blast last year for this the Highlight for me was a Lady Wearing a Wonder Women Outfit who was confined to a WheelChair who had to stand up to get a Pic of her self with Vader and Freinds (even thou we said she did not have to)

MSWalk2007005-vi.jpg

Just a few pix. Yup, this is the TE2 Hero.

Image1.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image12.jpg

Image26.jpg

Image27.jpg

As you can see I need to work on the helmet padding and bicep rig, which is still given me fits.

Image46.jpg

Thanks for posting up these pics from a most worthwhile cause! On the previous day a few members of 70th Garrison participated in a walk for Autism awareness in 40-degree weather that included rain, sleet & snow within the span of half-an-hour. Gotta love these Spring troops... Don't have any pics yet, but if/when I do I'll post a few up here.

As you can see I need to work on the helmet padding and bicep rig, which is still given me fits.

Well, look at it this way: You're more screen accurate. :P Oh, and the Hero looks great!

I'm very sorry to learn this Bernard. It's a frightening illness and I can't imagine what it must be like. I applaud that you strive to live each day to the fullest.

The walk was a lot fun and I think everyone enjoyed having their pics taken with us. We had good weather for it, no sun but it was also not hot out, and no rain.

I'm very sorry to learn this Bernard. It's a frightening illness and I can't imagine what it must be like. I applaud that you strive to live each day to the fullest.

Its ok Paul, it has made me a stronger person at least :) , but I do tend to try and live everyday like it was my last