ATA better for stunt or hero?

hello guys im new to this i did a bit of research but havent yet seem to find a post on which is a better build for ATAs armor. i do like both the stunt and the hero. been reading and know theres small differences between the amount of teeth and etc.

Yes not many armour makers have really gone down the hero route, back in the day you could get a TE, or a Felano hero. Or even a Gino.. Nowadays I think if you want a hero lid go TM.

As said, Stunt is definitely the way most makers go these days.

Ā 

We have actually done some great mods and additions with the T/MC helmet in being able to offer a more accurate hero helmet. We finally created the new Hero ears. We've always offered bubble lenses. The decals are not painted style for centurion status but most people seem to paint theirs when it comes to centurion status.

Ā 

I believe you can get approved as a basic Hero without much problem as long as it is made to the specs. I plan to take mine as accurate as I can this time around. While I love clean, I love accurate even more now. :)

Ā 

Long Live the Empire. I say build what you like, and Build for the legion. It's a win win either way. :)

Thanks guys I will be going stunt instead. Do you think it would be a problem if the brow trim is lower like the hero helmet than how it is for the stunt helmets?