Is this blaster 501st approved?

rc10tc

it should be. That means it has a lot of sounds and things, correct? Not Hyperfirm?

Links are okay. Share if you have questions.

Edited by Tray

that seems like it would work for basic approval.

But definitely would "tweeking" for EIB.

and of course, if you want to go centurion, then this blaster will NOT work.

So completely up to you. 

I agree with Scott above, you might as well get the Hasbro Blaster and do the minor conversion. That way you will be good to go for EIB status at least.

• Like 1

That honestly might have to change once someone compares them to the real deal. After I finish modding and painting mine (shouldn't be too long) we'll be able to see exactly where they had to make consessions to fit the electronics. I can tell the front sight, magazine and end cap and pipe are small, for example. It's really not a Hasbro derivative as far as the design goes.

Level one is just any old Sterling "replica". EIB requires you to drill the missing open row of barrel holes and have all the parts but you can rock a doopy mod. Centurion needs a more accurate replica though, no hasbros

Edited by charlesnarles

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps this is a noob question, but dies your blaster have to be to spec with your armor or can they have different ratings? I mean say your armor is centurian level, but your blaster is just basic. Would this affect your armor level?