Exotic armors.

Is anyone aware of cases where people have recreated some of the (quite possibly extremely non-canon) Extended Universe troops, or even Old Republic/Jedi Civil war type Sith troops?

For instance, Remnant/New Empire troops such as the Rocket, Swamp and Shadow versions (Not the black TK mold version, but original sculpts/productions of the slimmer ninja-like version as seen in Jedi Outcast.)
Note: I have already seen the Commander, Incinerator, Skytrooper and Death Troopers here on the forums, but these seem like just variations over classic molds as opposed to original sculpts.

What I'm most interested in is more if someone has created "proper" quality versions of Extended Universe/Lesser known armors.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Is anyone aware of cases where people have recreated some of the (quite possibly extremely non-canon) Extended Universe troops, or even Old Republic/Jedi Civil war type Sith troops?

For instance, Remnant/New Empire troops such as the Rocket, Swamp and Shadow versions (Not the black TK mold version, but original sculpts/productions of the slimmer ninja-like version as seen in Jedi Outcast.)

Note: I have already seen the Commander, Incinerator, Skytrooper and Death Troopers here on the forums, but these seem like just variations over classic molds as opposed to original sculpts.

What I'm most interested in is more if someone has created "proper" quality versions of Extended Universe/Lesser known armors.

I'd love to see an Imperial Riot Control Trooper (not to be confused with the TFA Riot trooper)

Sent from my 5022X using Tapatalk

It is amazing what you can find with obscure builds over at RPF (Replica Prop Forum)

• Like 1