armor size question

Hi,

I want to replace my FX kit.  It has a few cracks.  And it just doesn't look as good as some of the newer TKs I see.  Plus my bucket is over-sized, and I feel like a bobble head.  

I have read the list of various armor types.  I'm trying to pick the best armor for my body type.  I am 5' 9", 175 pounds.  My chest measurement is 41", and I wear a size 32 pants (with a little over-hang).  

I think that ANH derived is a little too small for me, right?  I am considering RT and CFO.  But I am also looking at RS.  I noticed RS comes with 1.5 mm ABS.  I hope that the thicker ABS would be more durable.  Does anyone know the thickness of RT and CFO?

RT-Mod will be to big for you. CFO has a VERY nice ROTJ armor.

If you want to go ANH, with your size I suggest you go with AP.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

screen used derived armors will fit you fine. you will have to adjust the shoulder strap plastic at the shoulders a different height  to put the upper chest

plate higher.  and you might want to consider cutting the bottom of the shins off, and might have to trim the top of the thigh.

a 32 waist is almost perfect for the armor the only thing is most people under 5' carry the short aspect in the shin height and the thigh length.

After looking at people's measurements closely I have learned some aspects of where people carry their vertical distance.

Hey Scott, as others have already stated, ANH derived armor should fit you pretty close to perfectly.

As much as I'd love to see another RT-Mod Tower Trooper join the ranks, it would be too big for you. The RT kit fit me nearly perfectly, and I'm 6'2", and was about 225 with a 36" waist when I built it.

Have another look at the vendors. AP fits fine up to a 32" waist, all others should be in consideration by you. ;)

Hi Scott. I'm almost the exact same measurements as you, just an inch shorter. I am working on an ANH stunt build with TM armor and it fits great.

Hi,

I want to replace my FX kit.  It has a few cracks.  And it just doesn't look as good as some of the newer TKs I see.  Plus my bucket is over-sized, and I feel like a bobble head.  

I have read the list of various armor types.  I'm trying to pick the best armor for my body type.  I am 5' 9", 175 pounds.  My chest measurement is 41", and I wear a size 32 pants (with a little over-hang).  

I think that ANH derived is a little too small for me, right?  I am considering RT and CFO.  But I am also looking at RS.  I noticed RS comes with 1.5 mm ABS.  I hope that the thicker ABS would be more durable.  Does anyone know the thickness of RT and CFO?

Basically any armor would fit you pretty much out of the box except AM, AM2.0 and RT. You're a good size for building.

I would also suggest TM armors.

Thanks everyone.  I had read that ANH armor was made to fit someone who is 165 pounds.  I just weighed myself, and I am almost 180.  I really need to stick to my calorie plan to get back down to 165.   But since I was a bit over the recommended weight, I was wondering if the armor would still fit.  

Hey Scott.  Like everyone said so far you could fit into pretty much any armor but AM and RT would probably be too big.  If you are thinking TM then like the man himself said it will fit up to 190lbs!  I think you could go with many armors.  I have MTK and I built it when I was 190lbs and I just recently put it on at 195lbs and still fit great.  Yeah 195lbs :angry: time to work on that!