ATA chest and shoulder strap issue

DarSec

My ATA is so close to done, but so much still to do.  I have looked up (exhaustively) the correct way to attach shoulder pieces to chest piece.  It looks like I need to attach them with 5-6 ridges on the chest piece.  On the ATA chest piece there is little room before it starts to dip due to the shape of the chest piece.  How do all you ATA builders attach these?  Pics below if they come out.  Thanks in advance.

post-14938-0-40663800-1429388954_thumb.png

post-14938-0-46963400-1429388984_thumb.png

I find with ATA we can only have 2 and 1/2 ridges attached, the chest plate is different to others.

I barely have 3 small ridges up front on my ATA. Also it helps to build up the underside of the bridge with small strips of ABS. This helps to build it up to a flat surface where you can then glue it onto the chest plate.

• Like 2

thanks everyone, esp the tip about building the ridges from below.  I was thinking I was going to have to do that.  I should be able to continue from here.  Thanks again.  Just didn't want the shoulder straps to affect EIB or Centurion status if I go that route.