interested: new jersey walk

hi i was planning on going to a walk supporting cancer research for children and before i call the organizer to see if we are allowed to go i just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in showing up. im not in the 501st yet because i havnt finished some of the smaller pieces on my armor and the gun, but i dont want to miss a chance like this.

Hey Pat,

Did you ever make it over to the NER forums? If you live in NJ and are going to eventually join the 501st you should come over and register with us. You can get some good advice from local guys and gals, and I'm sure you can even find someone in your area to meet up with in person if you ever needed help with the costume.

Northeast Remnant: http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?

Once you register check out the upcoming events threads. We have a TON of charity events coming up and if you are interested in doing an event with an organization and would like our involvement there is a place to post the request and we have Charity and Event Coordination Officers to look into it :D Plus there is a chance we have already done or are planning to do an event with an organization you are looking at...