Episode 7 Teaser Trailer 2 Opinions

Boomstick

So what did you all think about the new teaser for Episode 7?

Personally, I thought it was AMAZING. Still can't get my head around how Chewbacca hasn't aged a day :laugh1:

Plus, I think the new Stormtroopers are looking awesome. Looks like I'm going to have to start saving for one of those now

i actually got the chills watching this.  The star destroyer..  woah

You got me? LOL

I keep watching it; each time I'm just jaw-dropping in awe. 

I love the way the new Stormie and TIE pilot look. The Empire is still alive and well! I like how Leia has a lightsaber and looks like she became a Jedi. I wonder to whom Luke is speaking. I'm thinking it's his niece/nephew. I don't see him having kids.

And the best part: "Chewie, we're home." Oh yeah!

• Like 1

I may have had some tears... but I had my bucket on when I saw it, so you can't prove a thing.

I'm just glad it looks like an actual Star Wars movie!

• Like 3

My wife looked at me like I was deranged, as I had tears in my eyes, In fact I keep getting emotional every time I think about it and even as I type this.
I feel like I am 8 years old again, am so excited to see old friends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Sly11
  • Like 2

My wife looked at me like I was deranged, as I watched the trailer with tears in my eyes, In fact I keep getting emotional every time I think about it and even as I type this.

I feel like I am 8 years old again, am so excited to see old friends.

Man... I'm really starting to not like the duck-face helmet.  Especially when they have all those other helmet variants out there!  I am so glad that the HWT, snowie, and TIE pilots have some cool dual mic-tip helmets, I think that's where I'm leaning for my next build.

I felt the exact same way when I saw the Clone helmets from Ep. II.  The Ep III variant/evolution was so much better, IMHO.

That was Anakin's/Luke's saber being passed on the trailer.

I believe Luke was talking to Rey... She is a scavenger. I'm willing to bet that the force is strong with her, which aids her in her scavenging to find worthwhile relics, and escape with them.

I believe that Anakin will appear as a force ghost, or we will find out that Luke does communicate with him. "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter..." Anakin still lives on in the force.

There is a lot of little stuff to drool over in this trailer... Snow troopers, flame troopers, pilots, Kylo Ren looks like he is going to be a warrior type Sith, leading TKs on the battlefield. It looks to be quite epic.

The only thing I'm currently unsure of is the organization... No more Empire. :( The First Order, and the new logo.

• Like 1