3D printer commission - 1" diameter nose piece

Excuse me if this isn't the right place to ask;

The new Disney (gonna call them "ND") electronic toy blasters have a much smaller diameter than the Hasbro version (haven't seen any branding but Disney's, so it's no longer by/through Hasbro). The ND is about 1.5" diameter, so the doopydoo's nose piece is wider than the pipe. Looks like 1" diameter for the nose piece would be perfect:

XznVNq6.jpg

So! Without excluding Doopydoo and the other resin guys, who wants to help make the first ND custom piece? I'm a layman in terms of 3D printing and mold-shrinking, the two easiest ways I can see getting it done other than whittling the DD piece, so I'd be willing to pay for the expertise as well as the part itself (not up the wazoo tho; the point is for this to be easy, after all). How hard (expensive) would this be?

Thanks

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

The artist offers other SW related items...in fact, he scaled Hovi Mic tips down to 80% size for Walt's kid armor. I'm sure he could QUICKLY scale the E-11 nozzle to the ND blaster... I just brought it up because it saves a lot of design effort. BTW, if you scroll to the bottom, you can download the STL file and make your own modifications!

Oooh that's the savvy I'm after! I really appreciate the tip, I'm sure others will too. I'll try to find real sterling specs and get exactly what % smaller the pipe is. Thanks again, it's *exactly* what I was looking for

Edited by charlesnarles

• 1 month later...