Drilling through triple canvas WITH plastic inside?

My belt situation is as such that I have to get holes through the triple canvas and there's a plastic piece woven in. I used my dremels largest drill setting but the holes are still quite small. I don't exactly want to hack into it with an exacto. I don't have a soldering iron, otherwise I would use that. I was thinking of carefully cutting out the holes with an exacto and sealing thefrays up with superglue.

I'm using chicago screws to attach the holster in case I go to an event where guns aren't allowed. That way I can remove the holster and leave the chicago screws.

Maybe the tip of my hot glue gun on high?

Any ideas guys? This is LITERALLY the last thing I have to do besides smearing a little silver paint on my blaster. Practically there!

I like the leather hole punch. 1/8" use the free standing punch from tandy leather.

That's what I used too.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I used a leather punch , started on the smallest setting first to make a hole and then moved to the largest setting. Left a fairly clean hole, and Chicargo's popped through nicely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk