Anovos TK armor preorder

The abdomen plate on AP does not have the notch at the bottom of the button plate.  The armor shown here is not AP.

anovosab_zpsvszdcm2z.jpg

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392
  • Like 1

I would think it is Anovos since they hold the license and it looks like the price tag reads 1800.00 which is what their completed kits sell for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an AP or a cast of it. Definitely not Anovos.

Notch under the vertical ab buttons aside, that's exactly what I thought when I saw the photo earlier today.

I would guarantee you it's the Anovos kit. Given that Launch Bay is selling Anovos' Han Solo ensemble and Imperial Officer, it would make sense that the TK would be theirs as well.

They're also upcharging all the costumes. TK is $1,200 online, $1,800 in store. Officer is $500 online, $640 in store...

This is just my opinion but the photo that person uploaded is kind of at a terrible angle and makes the helmet look weird. Would be a lot easier to determine the make if it was at a more front-facing angle.

That is definitely not the same armour Anovos showed earlier when those two guys built the black kit. This one shows all the signs of being cast from an AP where the black kit was cast from an RS. More photos of this particular suit will help identify all the parts as it is possible it came from several sources (if anyone is really interested?)

That is definitely not the same armour Anovos showed earlier when those two guys built the black kit. This one shows all the signs of being cast from an AP where the black kit was cast from an RS. More photos of this particular suit will help identify all the parts as it is possible it came from several sources (if anyone is really interested?)

I guess it will be hard to get such pictures unless someone who reads this thread happens to go there soon...

I just don't get it though, if I was to go there, I'd take a million pictures of the suit, not just one!!

BTW, would you be so kind as to share what those tell are? I'm always up for learning more about the types of armour...

Not the best hero I've seen. Not the worst.

Looks a bit like they tried modifying a stunt to look like a hero without knowing that really sets them apart aside from the obvious bubble lenses and fewer teeth.

• Like 1

Not the best hero I've seen. Not the worst.

Looks a bit like they tried modifying a stunt to look like a hero without knowing that really sets them apart aside from the obvious bubble lenses and fewer teeth.

Far from best. It's horrible.

I pretty much agree with Paul and Brian. I have an AP and the forearms, shoulder bells, chest plate, sniper knee plate are easy to recognize.

Calling Le Mark... where are you Mark?

-Eric