Anovos TK armor preorder

I'm sorry I misled you, I'm pretty sure it was being considered at some point... Maybe you could buy a helmet kit and sell the completed one?

Edit : I found the post from Got Maul on theRPF. Kit helmet option was discussed but nothing ever came of it... Sorry

No problem, will see what comes then decide what to do.  If I buy another I'll try keep the one they ship.

I wonder what kind of standard we should expect in the quality of the helmet assembly...  will the ears have gaps? Will the brow be put on straight? Nicely trimmed overall in places like the eyes? Its a lot of kits for them to pre-assemble in a short time.  How "off" would it have to be for you to actually contact them and ask for a possible replacement?

Pretty decent sale on shadow trooper helmets and full ensembles for 24 hours and counting: "This offer ends on Friday, November 27th at 11:59pm Central Time *OR when 50 units are sold on Friday, so act now!*" I was able to use my 10% code I got from the key fob, and they gave me another code lol. PM me if you want it, it's good for 2 weeks and I can't afford to buy anything else from them! Happy thanksgiving!

Edited by charlesnarles

Pretty decent sale on shadow trooper helmets and full ensembles for 24 hours and counting: "This offer ends on Friday, November 27th at 11:59pm Central Time *OR when 50 units are sold on Friday, so act now!*" I was able to use my 10% code I got from the key fob, and they gave me another code lol. PM me if you want it, it's good for 2 weeks and I can't afford to buy anything else from them! Happy thanksgiving!

I had to pay extra because I changed shipping method and location and they gave me a code! Someone saved quite a few buck on a full completed suit thanks to this!!!

Thanks for the help by allowing me to use your code! For anyone else who may need a code, I'd be happy to pass along the code I just received (exp. Dec 11). Just PM me!

*edit* Code given to ScaryGuy.

Edited by Scimitar

has anyone actually received anything from annovos yet ,I was thinking or pre ordering the first order armour but will I wait over a year for it? any info be great

As far as I know they haven't started shipping yet. Their latest update said they would start shipping units in December based on what tier you ordered it in. It also sounded like they wouldn't complete shipping all of them until sometime in January.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

has anyone actually received anything from annovos yet ,I was thinking or pre ordering the first order armour but will I wait over a year for it? any info be great

No solid release date has been given for the public First Order armor yet. The First Order Standard Line helmets should be shipping by January though.