Anovos TK armor preorder

I'm disappointed that I have to put the helmet on by turning it sideways until it's around my head. I may buy a larger helmet from another manufacturer; which would be best? 

That is how the helmets were made, so it is accurate.

See here how Luke turns his head when taking off the helmet in this classic scene:

• Like 3

I'm disappointed that I have to put the helmet on by turning it sideways until it's around my head. I may buy a larger helmet from another manufacturer; which would be best? 

This is my first time building armor.

:D

All good helmets are to be put on this way. It's accurate.

Yerrp, as Mark said "It's accurate" and exactly how the original screen used helments were put on B)

Twisted%20Lid.01_zpssklo7ck8.jpg

RS%20Original%20Helmet%20Me.01_zpsmegkas

:)

• Like 5

PSA:

Anovos just sent out a notification email about the shipping schedule for the soft goods (undersuit and gloves):

Here is the TENTATIVE schedule for order dispatch, although we do note that additional updates will be dispatched should changes occur:

Pre-Celebration Orders (April 12 to April 15, 2015): Shipments to begin between February 10 and February 15.

Celebration Orders (April 16 to April 19, 2015): Shipments to begin between February 15 and February 25.

Post-Celebration Orders to May 4, 2015: Shipments to begin between February 25 to March 5.

Tier 2 Orders, and Full MSRP Orders up to December 31 2015: Shipments slated during March 2016.

Note: To look-up your order date, please refer to your receipt as that will be the quickest way to know. It will be listed on there.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have been researching now for a long time and have decided to give the kit a go. Does anyone still have a spare coupon code and would be gracious enough to share with me. I could gladly pay it forward if I get a code with my order. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have been researching now for a long time and have decided to give the kit a go. Does anyone still have a spare coupon code and would be gracious enough to share with me. I could gladly pay it forward if I get a code with my order. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The codes expire after 2 weeks so can't help you with mine. What you can do is order something nominal like a key chain. They will give you a code no matter what you order. I did it with mine. Ordered imperial hat for $50 and got a code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

well to start off happy holidays and a new year. now that the greetings are done i need a quick recap due to life hitting hard this year with family dying and being laid off,

1. is the kit worth the price for a noob

2. is it legion approved.

last time i was on here the kit was with the soft parts were on the debate because last time i was on anovos just announced the kit and at the time there was a lack of info on it. in advance thanks and i wish everyone happy holidays and a new year and thank those that have to work on these holidays.