Anovos TK armor preorder

I ordered May 3rd and have still not received any email. I was expecting a wait but with later orders being shipped (or at least being notified of labels), I'm getting a bit antsy.

I confirmed last night that my kit has shipped and due to arrive next Wednesday. I ordered on November 30th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting antsy here all the orders shipping well after I ordered is driving me crazy! :blink: Anyone on the east coast get the armor yet?

Ordered 4/19... Got my armor here in NY on Wednesday 1/27.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I got to see the kit last night at a friend's house who ordered it at Celebration. It is really very nice armor and CRAZY incredible at $350. On the Facebook Anovos builders group I am seeing some people who ordered in September getting shipping notices. That is SUPER exciting to me since I got in at the tail end. But I also have AP coming... ;)

It seems like they just shipped US orders first

352r8ea.jpg

Just click the tracking number in your email. It works fine for canada. It just doesn't activate until its scanned by FedEx, not when anovos enters a preshipping form.

Getting antsy here all the orders shipping well after I ordered is driving me crazy! :blink:  Anyone on the east coast get the armor yet?

I'm in the Washington D.C. area. I ordered on April 20th. Wasn't expecting it for at least another month (or longer due to the aftereffects of Jonas), but it arrived yesterday.

• Like 3

I'm in the Washington D.C. area. I ordered on April 20th. Wasn't expecting it for at least another month (or longer due to the aftereffects of Jonas), but it arrived yesterday.

a little further south than you in Va ordered on the 30th my kit arrived yesterday as well. 

• Like 1