Anovos TK armor preorder

In the top down view? Yeah I think i see it now. Hadn't noticed that before, but you're right in that it looks pushed inwards.

Someone didn't wear his or her retainer as the orthodontist directed.

• Like 1

Maybe they wait for the softparts so they dont have to ship two seperate boxes.

No, the plan from very early on has been to ship two separate boxes.  The armor is all one sized fits all, so no customization per order is necessary... just slap labels on the boxes from China and shove them out the door as fast as possible.  The soft goods, on the other hand, will all be different according to user size selections, so MUCH more complex, from a shipping logistics viewpoint.  It makes sense to separate them.

I haven't seen ANY reports of anyone receiving their soft goods, as of yet.  Of course, since it's just gloves and the body suit, I'm in no rush.  It's the armor that takes time to build.

Edited by kman

Ordered two kits on May 2nd last year. Just got word from my family that one big box just arrived. No shipping notification. Hoping the second big box arrives soon as well followed by the 2 smaller boxes with soft parts.

Just like the other armors out there they have tells. I think the Anovos frown will be a tell. This is my first armor and love it. Very pleased. Will probably get rid of hard had liner for some pads. Not much else I think I will change.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Most seem to be using their own snap methods but I'm curious to see how their method works out.

I'll probably do their hook and loop method then most likely switch over time to the proper snap method. I payed for that hook n loop ima use it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edited by BlayneFitz
  • Like 1

i just received this email from Anovos that my suit and bucket is coming to West Los Angeles, CA...Bought mine on Jul 8 with Tier 2 pricing.  yea.. I am ready for a build party in my area if there any nearby. i know there is a bunch of people in Torrance and OC area.

Thank you for your order from ANOVOS! We wanted to let you know that your order (#114984/40789) was shipped via FedEx, FedEx Home Delivery® on 1/28/2016. 

Ordered some time last year. Can't remember when, had no shipping confirmation and couldn't care less when it arrives because it will arrive at some stage. Does anyone know how to put these things together or know what tools and supplies i might need? What else do I need to complete the costume? Anovos is crap...... No they're not they're amazing..... Hold on a minute what am I saying? Is this the right forum? Will I ever get what I ordered. What's a BBB? What's ABS? A bucket? That's what you put water in isn't it?

• Like 1

i just received this email from Anovos that my suit and bucket is coming to West Los Angeles, CA...Bought mine on Jul 8 with Tier 2 pricing.  yea.. I am ready for a build party in my area if there any nearby. i know there is a bunch of people in Torrance and OC area.

Thank you for your order from ANOVOS! We wanted to let you know that your order (#114984/40789) was shipped via FedEx, FedEx Home Delivery® on 1/28/2016. 

Wow. Clearly their estimated shipping dates based on tiers and sub-tiers are all over the place. :blink:

i have a feeling either one or all of their fulfillment center is in Southern California since when they ship all these items from china, their port of call is probably at Long Beach port. Then they would most likely truck them to some locally for shipment as it would be a lot cheaper than to ship the container to somewhere in the middle of the country..

Just like the other armors out there they have tells. I think the Anovos frown will be a tell. This is my first armor and love it. Very pleased. Will probably get rid of hard had liner for some pads. Not much else I think I will change.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

This is no tell. I wouldn't make a tell this obvious. This is a fault. It's just wrong. No other explanation Not in my mind anyway.

i have a feeling either one or all of their fulfillment center is in Southern California since when they ship all these items from china, their port of call is probably at Long Beach port. Then they would most likely truck them to some locally for shipment as it would be a lot cheaper than to ship the container to somewhere in the middle of the country..

Yes, their fulfillment center is in Carson.  (L.A. area)

This is no tell. I wouldn't make a tell this obvious. This is a fault. It's just wrong. No other explanation Not in my mind anyway.

If we choose to leave the frown and do nothing to it, will this frown issue hinder us from reaching EIB / Centurion (granted that the rest of the armor is up to specs.)?

That's a good question for Tony (ukswarth) since as one of the FISD Deployment Officers he approves EI and Centurion awards. I would head over to his build thread and ask him.

I just want to say that it is incredibly exciting to see all the new Anovos TK build threads popping up here! I cannot wait for the big influx of TK's this will bring to my Garrison, and to the Legion as a whole.

It's an awesome time to be a Star Wars fan & the perfect time to join the 501st!

I am SO excited for everyone who got a kit.

:peace:

• Like 5

i just received this email from Anovos that my suit and bucket is coming to West Los Angeles, CA...Bought mine on Jul 8 with Tier 2 pricing. yea.. I am ready for a build party in my area if there any nearby. i know there is a bunch of people in Torrance and OC area.

Thank you for your order from ANOVOS! We wanted to let you know that your order (#114984/40789) was shipped via FedEx, FedEx Home Delivery on 1/28/2016.

I ordered on Black Friday and just got same notice. Not sure it really means it's shipping. May have just generated label or might just be for soft goods. Note that neither number in the notification correlates with any of my Anovos orders.

7f9f3deb6bd1fde613ed28c980cda6ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered on Black Friday and just got same notice. Not sure it really means it's shipping. May have just generated label or might just be for soft goods. Note that neither number in the notification correlates with any of my Anovos orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered May 3rd and have still not received any email. I was expecting a wait but with later orders being shipped (or at least being notified of labels), I'm getting a bit antsy.

I ordered May 3rd and have still not received any email. I was expecting a wait but with later orders being shipped (or at least being notified of labels), I'm getting a bit antsy.

I just received mine today in Western Washington. I ordered it on May 3rd as well, so yours is probably on the way. It left on Tuesday from Carson, CA, and arrived around 2:30 today. The important thing to note is that I never received a shipping confirmation from Anovos, yet it still came. I'm sure you'll have a BBB at your door soon!

Hey Everyone,

First timer here. Like many, came because of the armor, but stayed for the great advice. Been reading since almost the beginning of the thread and finally decided to participate. A big thank you from the readers who don't post but still appreciate all help.

Has anyone in Canada received their order? Did you get hit with custom's fees?

My first contribution: ordered April 28th. Located in Vancouver, BC. Haven't received my kit yet but received the FedEx shipping notice Jan 28th. FedEx international ground which should be 2-7 days. I'll post duties/total fees paid once received.

My big worry is that we are going to get double charged for duties if it's coming in 2 separate shipments. Any thoughts? I read there might be a way to apply to get some duty back.

• Like 1