Anovos TK armor preorder

I did email asking for it in kit form and they said that this wasn't possible. If I want a kit helmet then they suggested buying one separately.

Offering a kit helmet or assembled helmet would have complicated the packaging and order fulfillment if they were both packed with the armor or increased shipping costs if the helmet was shipped separate from the armor. I would have preferred the helmet to be a separate package even though it would have cost a little more. Plenty of people wanted the assembled helmet and plenty of others wanted the kit.

• Like 1

Just for the heck of it some shots of the Anovos next to my RS HDPE Stunt

The RS looks "fatter" to me and the teeth are very different. But other than that they do appear very similar.

Waiting in Europe (Italy) too. Still nothing as of today

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Same. Ordered 17/4. If they shipped earlier than Anovos' previsions (and since some guys in the UShave gottrn theirs already), it should be on the way. If they didn't (which would mean preferential treatment for US customers) it will ship after the 31st.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yeah they are not painted all the way out on any helmet shipped out so far.

I wasn't even referring to that...... Look on the right side as if looking at it...... the bottom gum is way warped..... I've not seen that on any cast before...

I wasn't even referring to that...... Look on the right side as if looking at it...... the bottom gum is way warped..... I've not seen that on any cast before...

In the top down view? Yeah I think i see it now. Hadn't noticed that before, but you're right in that it looks pushed inwards.

• Like 1

I completely understand the reasons why but I feel like I am missing out on a right of passage. So I asked, they said no and that was that.

You could always order a helmet kit from ATA, MTK, TM, RS, AP, etc. and build it out yourself. Build it to ESB specs and you are well on your way to a second trooping option.

• Like 1

You could always order a helmet kit from ATA, MTK, TM, RS, AP, etc. and build it out yourself. Build it to ESB specs and you are well on your way to a second trooping option.

Wow, what an absolutely brilliant idea. I hadn't even thought of that. If my reading of the CRL is correct, I only see the following differences:

- a helmet built to different specs, as mentioned above.

- different hand plates.

- holster attached with loops instead of fasteners.

Is that it? Is it that simple?

And one more side question...any idea which of the vetted sellers with helmet kits are closest to the shade of "white" in the ANOVOS kit? Or does it even matter?

Thanks experts!

Bill

Any thoughts on how to fix the wonky teeth? Mine won't arrive until this Saturday, but I'd like to have a game plan. Perhaps some heating and stretching? Or glueing some replacement teeth over them to bring them out further and then trimming the backs down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did think that and may do once I've finished this kit and my doopy doo build, oh and TKVoice. Too many projects already!

Honestly there's probably nothing realistic that can be done about the teeth, other than some serious sculpting and finishing, or hoping a vetted seller like RS might offer a replacement faceplate to go with the helmet. The average public won't notice it at all when it comes to trooping, so I'm not worried at all.