Anovos TK armor preorder

Ordered day one, Apr 12. Still no word. Can't stop refreshing my inbox for a notice of shipment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will not get a notice of shipment yet. If you want to check you will need to create a FedEx account and see if you have any shipments in the name that the order was placed in.

I could swear I read that delivery requires a signature, so I don't think that will happen.

People are saying that the delivery guy signs it and leaves it on the doorstep :(

Alright e-ren we get it. sheesh. Haha

Can we make a Gentleman's (or woman's) rule that nobody makes a post about I ordered xx date and havnt got it yet.

And anyone who posts an "I got mine" also says what day they ordered (maybe the state/country they live in) and has to include at least one picture of the contents, not just the box.

Would make this thread far more exciting I feel.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Edited by SgtBatten
  • Like 1

People are saying that the delivery guy signs it and leaves it on the doorstep :(

If that is the case then he needs to be fired.

It would be easy to say nope, I didn't receive it and have them pay you what you are out even if you did. All you have to say is check the signature and you could prove it wasn't yours.

If you wanted to be dishonest that is.

BTW: My wife just sent me a picture of the BBB sitting in my entryway.

Edited by mikidymac
  • Like 1

Previous shipments from ANOVOS did require signature for delivery, but that may have been due to the contents of those shipments.<br><br>

It does appear that signatures are not being required for these shipments,mbased on a very large number of people saying that their boxes simply arrived today.

- The cover strips are pre-cut. That makes it really easy to get the right measurements, and not worry as much about cutting your fingers off... It also means no inside strips.

No worries about the lack of inner cover strips. I'll be using For Sale sign plastic for that like many other builders have. There's no way I would tackle my first build without inner cover strips to help align the outer ones properly.

• Like 1

I said before that by order date, I was in the "Jan 30 - Feb 15" plan, but had checked FedEx Delivery Manager and saw a package headed to me for delivery on Jan 26th. The update is that it showed up today!

Even better was that I was home and my wife wasn't...excellent. :)

I'll take some thickness measurements later today after my 3 year old takes a nap.

My helmet is sufficiently wonky, and I can not put it on "straight ahead"...I have to twist it on just like the RS.

The helmet feels a bit beefier to me than my RS, but I could be making that up as I haven't put them side by side yet.

I do not like the frown corners without the "paint bleed".

All of the traps/tears are decals...not sure about the blue stripes although I can see a clear rectangle encompassing all of them...looks kind of like when I did model airplane kits as a kid and they had the water transfer decals.

The lens mount is a joke, as it is velcro & sticky tape...as soon as I tried to remove the velcro to adjust the lens the sticky tape gave way instead. No big deal, but not confidence inspiring. The sticky tape mounts to a piece of foam that is covering the ear screw threads.

It looks like the frown mesh is held on with thick foamy two-sided tape...like thick white servo tape if anybody knows what that is. Mine was loose as well.

Edited by aramis

Has anyone who ordered between May 1-4 had theirs shipped? It seems that the cutoff was a bit earlier than that, and I can't check my own as Fedex doesn't accept my "new" (year old) address for the delivery manager.

you guys are lucky! I don't know when mine will arrive. Considering we've got 27 inches of snow and the interstate is closed down and I think the main roads as well.  It may be a while. all this snow maybe I should of gotten snow trooper armor instead lol.

Has anyone who ordered between May 1-4 had theirs shipped? It seems that the cutoff was a bit earlier than that, and I can't check my own as Fedex doesn't accept my "new" (year old) address for the delivery manager.

Yeah I ordered May 2 and got my notification last night. Looks like I'll have it by Thursday.

Do not worry sskunky I will not make any more posts about shipping notifications until I get my shipping notification ;) , out of curiosity can we get more detailed shots of the other components?