Anovos TK armor preorder

Although watching this kit become a clean TK would be cool, I'm more excited about everything else people could turn these kits into. Death Troopers, Novatrooper Medics/Elites/Sentinels, Shock Troopers, etc. Let's see some variety come out of this new bunch of troopers!

• Like 1

Although watching this kit become a clean TK would be cool, I'm more excited about everything else people could turn these kits into. Death Troopers, Novatrooper Medics/Elites/Sentinels, Shock Troopers, etc. Let's see some variety come out of this new bunch of troopers!

I've got a Shadowtrooper on order that I intend to make a Force Unleashed Shadow Stormtrooper, complete with blue underlighting, and some clear panels (where I also learn how to vacuum form plastic!)  So that'll be something to watch for in June or whenever they send it!

• Like 2

I've got a Shadowtrooper on order that I intend to make a Force Unleashed Shadow Stormtrooper, complete with blue underlighting, and some clear panels (where I also learn how to vacuum form plastic!)  So that'll be something to watch for in June or whenever they send it!

Hell yeah, I'd love to watch that happen! My eyes will be glued to your build thread.

• Like 1

Just logged on to FedEx and I have a tracking number. Label has been created, but not shipped yet. Expected delivery is Tuesday the 26th. We'll see if that sticks. I'm in California, so it should be pretty quick once FedEx gets the package.

For reference, I ordered from Anovos on April 18. So, Celebration Tier.

Edited by DBoz

Hey mike... You really seem to have a problem with clean shiny guys! ;)

This would be my first kit and I will probably go standar white regular trooper. Probably as many of the first time builders, I think. Once I have full-filed that childhood wish (or once I get tired of the white armor) who knows what will call me next! A shock trooper like yours? Nice job there!

• Like 1

Hey mike... You really seem to have a problem with clean shiny guys! ;)

This would be my first kit and I will probably go standar white regular trooper. Probably as many of the first time builders, I think. Once I have full-filed that childhood wish (or once I get tired of the white armor) who knows what will call me next! A shock trooper like yours? Nice job there!

I may learn to get along with the shinies eventually. I prefer to run with those who look like they've seen a little action.  ;)

But seriously, what excites me above all is the inevitably large influx of new troopers thanks to these kits being put out. A TK is a TK, marked up or not. Good luck with your build man.

Just logged on to FedEx and I have a tracking number. Label has been created, but not shipped yet. Expected delivery is Tuesday the 26th. We'll see if that sticks. I'm in California, so it should be pretty quick once FedEx gets the package.

Same here...I ordered on the April 16th, and mine has made its way from California to Arizona so far. It's scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday the 26th. They are ahead of schedule so far...I was in the "Jan 30th to Feb 15" delivery group based on my purchase date.

Thanks for the tip...I signed up for FedEx Delivery Manager just to see and yup, I was able to track a package to me without any kind of confirmation number...and there it was.

Edited by aramis

Does anyone know if there is a delivery manager equivalent for Canadians? The delivery manager doesn't work for anyone outside the US :(

I've been trying all day with no luck... At this rate, we'll probably get our kits before a shipping notice

Just logged on to FedEx and I have a tracking number. Label has been created, but not shipped yet.

Same here...I ordered on the April 16th, and mine has made its way from California to Arizona so far. It's scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday the 26th. They are ahead of schedule so far...I was in the "Jan 30th to Feb 15" delivery group based on my purchase date.

Guys, I ordered Apr. 17th, but since I live in Europe, I don't have access to your fancy delivery manager. :(

I suppose it's reasonable to assume that mine is aboutto ship as wzll,just like yours.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Guys, I ordered Apr. 17th, but since I live in Europe, I don't have access to your fancy delivery manager. :(

I suppose it's reasonable to assume that mine is aboutto ship as wzll,just like yours.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Would probably be a safe assumption, but no way to know for sure since nobody seems to be getting shipping notifications.

An update on mine, it has shipped and should be here Friday. One of the few times living in California has paid off.

• Like 1

I've been trying all day with no luck... At this rate, we'll probably get our kits before a shipping notice

I see people in the US already getting their kits and they ordered 4/20! I ordered 4/24 so I assume it's on it's way...but I would hate FedEx leaving it on my doorstep when no one is home :(

• Like 1

Does anyone have screen used pics of the back of the helmet? Do these traps look big? They seem to be a lot bigger than the prototype.

852c425ddc289449b4846b9b19b3e338.jpg

f82d92fe7f4a145cf3b33ccedded6e9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look the same size to me. I think it's the very harsh top-down lighting that is making them appear bigger, as the shadow on the indent/curve adds visual weight.

:smiley-sw013:

Edited by BadBatch
  • Like 2

Does anyone have screen used pics of the back of the helmet? Do these traps look big? They seem to be a lot bigger than the prototype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's plenty of pictures of screen used helmets in our gallery. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/category/7-general-stormtrooper-reference/