Anovos TK armor preorder

Someone already got a box (not me) there are more pics of the helmet anovos is the helmet on the left efx is on the right.attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1453400065127.jpgattachicon.gifFB_IMG_1453400183582.jpgattachicon.gifFB_IMG_1453399955753.jpgattachicon.gifFB_IMG_1453399872196.jpgattachicon.gifFB_IMG_1453399863842.jpgattachicon.gifFB_IMG_1453399838722.jpgattachicon.gifFB_IMG_1453399831038.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

You beat me to it ;-) I was about to post them after I posted them on theRPF but my photobucket app kept crashing!!

I was under the impression that the kits would come fully trimmed. Not a huge deal and the well-defined cut lines certainly help, but it does mean more work will be required to get to the finish line.

I had to go check the original to see, but it looks like the Anovos is close to the mark.

ANH_Trooper_Christies_09.JPG

Thanks for posting this. Looking at this photo, it appears that you can correct the squared-off frown on the Anovos lid simply by adding a dab of grey paint at either end.

I just see the minor things others have noted elsewhere - the trap decal on the left side looks just a tiny bit off, and the frown could be painted all the way to the "corners of the mouth" so to speak.  Both seem relatively insignificant.  I really like the overall look of the bucket.  Excited to see the build threads begin!  I have a set coming but it's in the last wave so I'm sometime in March or maybe even April if shipping slips.  But I've been a lurker for long enough to know waiting is just part of the fun.  Gives you time to get everything together, do all your research, make some friends in your local Garrison and then you're ready to go come BBBD!

Looks OK for me, but as with the FO helmet i assume we´re gonna see some better and some not so good preeassembled helmets.

Not unlike the original screen-used helmets? :) Since these were built the same way, tearing apart and rebuilding shouldn't be too hard for most folks if you want to tweak things.

It was pointed out on the Facebook thread that it has the S-shaped trim, and the belt has Chicago screws attaching the holster. It seems like they intended to make it easier to get the higher levels of approval.

• Like 2

at the very least youre gonna have to recut the eye sockets. especially the one on the far left of the pic. rear looks very AP to me w that exaggerated lip all in all. a great steal for 350.

It does look like there's a teeny bit of flashing left over on the eyes. Good thing, as pointed out in the Facebook thread, the lenses are removable. 

It was pointed out on the Facebook thread that it has the S-shaped trim, and the belt has Chicago screws attaching the holster. It seems like they intended to make it easier to get the higher levels of approval.

Yeah, what kind of weirdo notices those things?

Oh, wait...

• Like 2