Anovos TK armor preorder

Check out the Getting Started section and look at the vendors. There are more options than Anovos. 

Thanks. It was just a comforting thought to be able to get a look at the Kit. Being careful to be balanced with quality and price. I am looking but afraid to make a newbie mistake I will regret.

I think the Anovos Website said it could be late 2016 before the kits are going to be opened back up again

That is to bad. Was a good price and I have not seen any mention of prices on the approved listing of builders in the starting out list. I am really hoping for the Classic Storm Trooper. Thanks I'll keep looking at the list. Any suggestion on most affordable but quality as well let me know.

Best to email the vendors on the vetted sellers list for pricing. if you want to get an idea of what a particular sellers kit looks like, check out the build threads and EIB/Centurion applications.

The low price was the reason so many people jumped on the preorder (Myself included). But as I'm quick to mention, this isn't a cheap hobby. Not trying to be mean, just realistic specially once you start adding accessories. <br><br>

In the meantime anyone ready to start armor partying?!

• Like 2

My sincere apologies for the spam posting. My phone freaked out and submitted it multiple times and I'm not sure how to delete it under the edit. But I was just trying to post this screenshot of their new estimation of delivery

post-25894-0-77438400-1452718353_thumb.jpeg

Edited by E-Ren89
  • Like 3

I've been trying not to think about when the kits would be shipping for the last few weeks now and time has been flying by...but after reading that I'm excited and this next week is going to crawl.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk

Finally another of my lifelong dreams will be coming true!

• Like 1

Did everyone notice that Anovos has updated their "update" page for Star Wars? I've been pining after the imperial officer standard line uniform for a while now but didn't want to order because it said a minimum of one year lead time from the release date which was July 2015. Now it shows Q1 of 2016.

http://www.anovos.com/pages/star-wars-updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by biogradbooth
  • Like 1

Did everyone notice that Anovos has updated their "update" page for Star Wars? I've been pining after the imperial officer standard line uniform for a while now but didn't want to order because it said a minimum of one year lead time from the release date which was July 2015. Now it shows Q1 of 2016 so I went ahead and placed the preorder

If half of the items they are now projecting q1 actually start shipping before April 1 I'd be watching for flying pigs.

I've fallen for your estimates too many times anovos. Beginning to think maybe I misread the initial Vader estimate to be may 2016?

Yeah, but if they're shipping next week, they should allow everyone to see what they paid for.

I read in previous post, in this thread, that Anovos was unable to post the pics of the armor before the first shipments went out. Studio pics and approvals would further delay shipments. They did say that if you're unsatisfied you could return for full refund. Of course you're out the shipping both ways. Or they said you can cancel before it ships and order it later at full price and the back of the line.

Did everyone notice that Anovos has updated their "update" page for Star Wars? I've been pining after the imperial officer standard line uniform for a while now but didn't want to order because it said a minimum of one year lead time from the release date which was July 2015. Now it shows Q1 of 2016 so I went ahead and placed the preorder

If half of the items they are now projecting q1 actually start shipping before April 1 I'd be watching for flying pigs.

I've fallen for your estimates too many times anovos. Beginning to think maybe I misread the initial Vader estimate to be may 2016?

Not sure if this has been answered (and I really don't want to read back 108 pages...) Has anyone received word if the 'first run' of orders only includes the $350 pre-order? Or, as they have suspended ordering, will the later $650 kits ship at the same time?

The first shipment is the "first tier" and the "celebration tier" only. Kits ordered at $650 will be shipping later than the $350 kits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

But as long as you didn't get the completed kit it shouldn't be too bad, boy do I feel sorry for them though especially if they did decide to buy it at tier 1.