Anovos TK armor preorder

All this work is kinda sketching me out for this being my first build. :/ I have no one around me to help me out either, or anyone that I know of at least. :( <br><br>

I should have chosen an OG stormtrooper lol.

That's what we're here for Sam. I've built every one of my suits ON MY OWN, I live out in the sticks. The FISD is a wealth of information and mountain of support. Troopers helping troopers  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 4

Well, here is an update...

NOTICE: December 31, 2015 will be the FINAL DAY to pre-order the Original Trilogy Stormtrooper armor KIT with completed helmet so that we do not exhaust inventory for customers who pre-ordered or require exchanges. This does not affect availability of completed ensembles or standalone helmets which are still available for pre-order. If you were considering our Original Trilogy Stormtrooper armor kit, please make your pre-order by December 31, 2015: http://bit.ly/22yti9a Thank you!‪#‎StarWars‬ ‪#‎ANOVOS‬

ANOVOS The shipping process is starting, with deliveries expected to begin in January 2016! 

smile emoticon

"ANOVOS If you are considering buying the full completed ensemble then you have time. If you wanted to buy the kit version, which you assemble yourself, you must order by December 31st"

ANOVOS No, after December 31, 2015, you will only be able to pre-order completed ensembles and standalone helmets (kit or complete). The armor kits will not be available until future notice.

Once pre-order is closed you would think they will start shipping. I wonder if there will be a price increase?

Edited by mikidymac

I don't think they are getting rid of the kit permanently, i just think they are cutting off the preorders and the kit will be "out of stock" until all the preorders get theirs then it will open back up. I just don't see why they would permanently get rid of a kit like that. I could be wrong.

I think you are correct, that is how I interpreted it too. I think the kit will eventually be back once all pre-orders are filled but the price will probably go up too.

I'm just stating what the last update said... <br><br>

ANOVOS No, after December 31, 2015, you will only be able to pre-order completed ensembles and standalone helmets (kit or complete). The armor kits will not be available until future notice

Edited by TK 2759

Who ever gets it first. Please take a lot of pictures and post them so I can see how it looks before mine comes :-) I'm don't have the patience to wait for my one just to see it. Hehe

Skickat från min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk

Who ever gets it first. Please take a lot of pictures and post them so I can see how it looks before mine comes :-) I'm don't have the patience to wait for my one just to see it. Hehe

Skickat från min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk

Don't think that will be an issue  :D

• Like 2

Anovos said:

"We are still producing the completed ensemble options as well as the standalone helmets. We are not canceling the kit version, simply putting it in the "ANOVOS Vault" until we know all existing pre-orders are fulfilled. 

smile emoticon

This is a way for us to better serve customers and minimize disappointment should we be unable to ship due to low inventory. The kit option will likely return in late 2016."

So it looks like they will be coming back, just gonna be a long wait if you dont get it now.

Anovos said:

"We are still producing the completed ensemble options as well as the standalone helmets. We are not canceling the kit version, simply putting it in the "ANOVOS Vault" until we know all existing pre-orders are fulfilled. 

smile emoticon

This is a way for us to better serve customers and minimize disappointment should we be unable to ship due to low inventory. The kit option will likely return in late 2016."

So it looks like they will be coming back, just gonna be a long wait if you dont get it now.

I was literally about to post this! :P 

ANOVOS We are still producing the completed ensemble options as well as the standalone helmets. We are not canceling the kit version, simply putting it in the "ANOVOS Vault" until we know all existing pre-orders are fulfilled. smile emoticon This is a way for us to better serve customers and minimize disappointment should we be unable to ship due to low inventory. The kit option will likely return in late 2016.