Anovos TK armor preorder

I'm just saying that we have no need for such negativity. It's counter productive and goes against why out forums exist. In a rare moment, Vern is right.

I'm advocating for more levity and/or balls jokes.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I've always wanted to join the 501st, even,just getting the new, TK armor. Anyone know how to get the preorders? If they are even available?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

No preorders for the new armor available right now from Anovos. You can look for a private builder in these threads.

I've always wanted to join the 501st, even,just getting the new, TK armor. Anyone know how to get the preorders? If they are even available?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure they are still taking orders...

I have always been right.  read again dear sir.

Started here in 2008 and with a 4 digit TK I personally prove my status.

As a member who has strong friends in the legion. I have no need to be questioned.

my data, and my input has been used to create several programs on the FISD, and my work and research

has been copied and transmitted as their own original work.

I stand here as a TK who has been here BEFORE any of the existing staff. and I am still here.

TK 2392 at your service.

Vern is standing upon the pure understanding that I have built strong foundations in the history of the original trilogy.

and you will see my work soon.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure they are still taking orders...

Anovos is taking orders for classic TK but not the "new" TK, or TFA TK, or First Order TK. Which ever you want to call it. I thought he was asking about that but maybe he meant "new orders"?

Anovos is taking orders for classic TK but not the "new" TK, or TFA TK, or First Order TK. Which ever you want to call it. I thought he was asking about that but maybe he meant "new orders"?

Ah, I see. ;)

I'm just saying that we have no need for such negativity. It's counter productive and goes against why out forums exist. In a rare moment, Vern is right.

I'm advocating for more levity and/or balls jokes.

-Eric

I was here before you. and I have always been honest and truthful.  and right.

• Like 1

I was here before you. and I have always been honest and truthful. and right.

And still unable to take a joke.

-Eric

• Like 5

Well! its been nice knowing you guys on these forums guys, ive learnt a lot, but i do not believe im in a position to depart from more money :( may have to cancel pre order

Is it possible to sell your slot to another buyer for a small profit rather than cancel?

I can't get the link as I'm on my phone but if you read the return policy when you click on the little black "Returns/Exchange" it says they can charge you a restocking fee on a return.

I'm sorry mate - I understand that the unknown can be unraveling as well as frustrating. If I could I would take you for holiday beer to help forget about it and not let it ruin your journey.

A restocking fee should not apply to a product that has not yet even left stock. 

Sorry all - took some time to get back to me but it got sorted out. $50 inbound back to me as result of "Clerical Error" - Thanks again for the help all! Refund should be going through before New Year or just after.

Cheers mates!

• Like 3

I check this thread every day to see if there is any word and like most I am very excited.

I don't see what all the hate and negativity is for though. I pre-ordered at Celebration and they made it very clear that they only had a target date of Winter 2015 and that I would be charged the full $350 at point of sale. There were no surprises and they were upfront so I took the risk. For all of those complaining you knew what you were getting into and why you were getting it cheaper. If you are tired of waiting just get a full refund. 

I am not for or against Anovos as they have not broken any promises or been misleading so we will just have to wait and let the product speak for them once it arrives.

• Like 4

Q: Why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?

A: Because the "P" is silent!

This may be my 5th or 6th post encouraging more levity and way less negativity.

-Eric

• Like 1

-Eric

I think this post is offensive for pterodactyl.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

-Eric

Overheard my son talking to one of his friends about some car accident his friend had been involved in, apparently it was pretty bad. So bad the friend lost rectum control and crapped himself. Soon as I heard that I exclaimed! "Rectum? dang near killed em"  :laugh1:

Apparently I was the only one in the house who thought it was funny  :blink:

• Like 8

A pirate walks into a bar with a big wooden ship's steering wheel down the front of his pants.

The bartender says: "Cap'n? Do you know that you have a steering wheel in your pants?"

The pirate says: "Yarrrr I know. It's driving me nuts!"

-Eric

• Like 9

I watched a video on youtube by Tested and the Anovos rep mentioned the suit would cost 2500$- 3000$ fully finished, or that's what they were thinking of pricing it at. Just if any of you guys wanted to know.. Better start saving. :)

Worst joke ever.
  • Like 2