Anovos TK armor preorder

To the newbies, just be patient. I recall them saying they'll be released winter 2015, it's only been 2 days of winter. Winter lasts through March. To me they are right on schedule. Most members on this site had to wait a year or more to get a kit, and we had to trust the people we bought from even more considering we didn't have the luxury of buying from a licensed company. The whining is nonsense messaging them about a shipping date won't make it happen any sooner.

• Like 1

To the newbies, just be patient. I recall them saying they'll be released winter 2015, it's only been 2 days of winter. Winter lasts through March. To me they are right on schedule.

Wait what? Don't tell me you have different dates for seasons? Ours is simply every three months. Summer for us is simply December January and February. Your point is still valid but I'd never heard of seasons not lining up around the world. Edited by SgtBatten

Wait what? Don't tell me you have different dates for seasons? Ours is simply every three months. Summer for us is simply December January and February. Your point is still valid but I'd never heard of seasons not lining up around the world.

The real definition of Winter is the 3 months between Winter Solstice (Dec 21) and the Spring Equinox (Mar 21).  So by that definition, it's only been winter for 4 days now. (:

• Like 2

This years begin of seasons:

Astronomical begin of Winter: 22.12. 2015

Astronomical begin of Spring: 20.03 2016

Astronomical begin of Summer: 21.06.2016

Astronomical begin of Fall: 22.09.2016

Meteorologic begin of Winter: 1.12. 2015

Meteorologic begin of Spring: 1.3. 2016

Meteorologic begin of Summer: 1.6. 2016

Meteorologic begin of Fall: 1.9.2016

Due to not all years totally equal, the astronomical begins change sometimes a little bit (iirr ca. one day)

Yes mate I will be looking into it - thanks kindly!

I didn't get the December 21st notice as I cancelled my order back on November 13th and received my refund 4 days after.

Did they give you a full refund? I mean was there a $50 cancelation policy?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Edited by BlayneFitz

Guys, there was NO December 21st update. I simply copy&pasted a reply post from their facebook page dated December 21st. I clearly said that it was a reply from their facebook page.

Again, that facebook post simply reiterated what their official terms & conditions states, which is this (a perfect copy & paste):

PRE-ORDERS

By pre-ordering products, the customer are authorizing ANOVOS to automatically charge your account upon submission of the order and obtain the product when it becomes available at a later date. You may cancel your pre-order (and obtain a full refund) anytime prior to the time the item or items ship, should you so desire it.

See? It specifically says "full refund". If they kept $50 from you, I'd be on the phone right now...

Edited by aramis
  • Like 1

The real definition of Winter is the 3 months between Winter Solstice (Dec 21) and the Spring Equinox (Mar 21).  So by that definition, it's only been winter for 4 days now. (:

This. Exactly.

When I first saw the "Shipping in Winter 2015" claim, my first thought is that the kits will start showing up sometime between late December to late March - and only then for those who got in on the first tier sales surrounding SWCA back in March/April.

• Like 3

Hi guys, I don't want to over step the mark here or break the rules but, if someone wants to cancel I'm happy to take their place in the pre order. My first TK built is my proudest position but it needs a better helmet at least (probs the rest too) Not sure what you call it but it was an eBay special (see pic) <br><br>

Looking at the Anovos preorder for the lid but if I can secure a complete set of armour for just over double that, I'll jump at the chance. You'll get a FULL refund from me, and I'll get a bargain :) ...just a thought. <br><br>

I'm in the Uk so if you are too and want to bail from the $350 preorder, PM me. <br><br>

All the best.<br><br>

post-14181-0-58737700-1450986509_thumb.jpeg

Annovos worst company in the world ever to give a product license to,they really do eat balls

Unless you have experience dealing with every other company on the planet who deals in products that are licensed, then you are only speaking in hyperbole. We'll all find out soon enough if they're selling a good product! As far as eating balls is concerned....I'm not sure I want to know how you obtained that information. Hopefully that's just hyperbole as well!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I used to like this thread.. but now it reads like the unofficial Anovos support ticket thread.

The FISD is about building ARMOR.

not about bitching and complaining and attacking other people. 

the FISD is about TROOPERS HELPING TROOPERS.

if your post does not help then you didn't follow our motto.

FEAR leads to hate... er... what was I saying?

• Like 8

I used to like this thread.. but now it reads like the unofficial Anovos support ticket thread.

The FISD is about building ARMOR.

not about bitching and complaining and attacking other people. 

the FISD is about TROOPERS HELPING TROOPERS.

if your post does not help then you didn't follow our motto.

FEAR leads to hate... er... what was I saying?

Tis be true. Well said.