Anovos TK armor preorder

Am I the only one ticked that Anovos got TFO helmets out before any of the TK's? I mean still no definitive answer on ship dates and TFO helmets were what ordered 4 months ago.

Due to differences in the products (some more complicated than others---in this case helmet vs an entire set of armor) and ramping up multiple items with overlapping timelines and approval processes, it makes sense. The main thing to remember is that original TKs were promised in Winter and it seems they are about to ship on time. The First Order helmets were actually EARLY. :)

• Like 1

I get the delay for,the entire TK suit but why not ship the bucket we should've had that before TFO bucket.

There's no delay yet. It always said Winter 2015 as fulfillment date. Yes, they would've like to get it earlier than that and admited as such in the newsletters but they are still on target with the original estimate...
  • Like 1

There's no delay yet. It always said Winter 2015 as fulfillment date. Yes, they would've like to get it earlier than that and admited as such in the newsletters but they are still on target with the original estimate...

Well I guess we have 12 days to see if they come thru then and if they don't so be it I just think it's bad to ship something out that was just basically on preorder ahead of the TK's that's all.

No other company takes the whole payment for a product and keeps you waiting and waiting and waiting

You clearly don't understand the concept of a pre-order. This is kind of how it works.

But I suggest people calm down before we end up with puppies and rainbows again.

• Like 3

I might be wrong, I often am, but waiting for more than six or seven or ten months isn't a great deal on this business... TM, ATA, AP and the rest (with probably the expensive exception of RS or the polemic one of SDS) take your order on a waiting list with not much information about when you wil be served. So, complaining about anovos kit getting more or less on time and taking in count the scale of their production and shipping process is just unfair to me. Let's give them the chance to stick to their word and start criticism when a real delay happens.

• Like 3

As far as I'm aware, ANOVOS is trying to fill about 100+ orders for TK OT stunt armour alone, never mind the other purchase orders that may have come in as those were piling up. Being that they opened new ground, they got bogged down with Star Wars orders, it's going to take some time, be patient. They are still on time, winter isn't over, and has only just begun... People were aware of the huge wait time, when they made their purchase. Why complain about it now? ANOVOS will make do on their promise, I have faith in them, and so did you when you made your purchase.

• Like 1

You could compare this to an opening investment in a product. If the product isn't offered yet, the company isn't going to begin production until it knows it will cover the startup costs and no go negative by making the product. Do you know anyone who wants to sell something to LOSE money? That would be a poor business plan. Our pre-orders were meant to cover the startup cost of making the kit. We were informed well ahead of time that there would be a significant wait in turn for the initial investment at such a low price.

No other company takes the whole payment for a product and keeps you waiting and waiting and waiting

• Like 3

Ok who got this email from Anovos and what do you think? Pricing? No tier 1 offerings straight to preorder? Statue before public offering of amor for wear?

7779dfe7ed229e1b107518f5fcc2aadf.jpg317079074ce20dd6133a5e29adedd07b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad THAT IS tier 1 pricing

$8,500 for statue

$679 for helmet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk